25:among us+friends

"WHAT THE HELL IS THE CODE!" I yelled.

  "GIVE ME A SECOND! Jesus fucking christ." Tommy said sending the code to me on discord.

  I typed in the code and seen my dark green character with a banana peel on my head named LB spawn in a lobby with CaptianSparkles, Tubbo, Tommy, Karl, Sapnap, Dream, George, Wilbur, and Pokimane.

  We chatted a bit before they started the game.

• • • C R E W M A T E • • •

  I sighed and went into admin with captain, tubbo, karl, and sapnap. I did my card swipe then I headed to electrical knowing I was more than likely going to die in there. As I walked in, I seen Poki run out and once I reached the back of electrical I seen Wilbur's dead body laying there and I reported it.

  "Where was the body?" Captain asked.

  "Electrical." I responded.

  "Captain is safe, he did medscan." Tubbo blurted.

  "So are you sus of anyone y/n?" Karl asked me.

  "Well there is one person." I said.

  "Continue." Dream told me.

  "I seen them walk out of electrical when I walked in. Poki, care to explain yourself?"

  "Shit." She said and we all laughed.

Poki was ejected。    •   ゚  。
  .   .      .     。   。 .
 .  。  ඞ 。  . •
• 1 imposter remains •. 。 .

  We spawned back in and I went back to electrical and I did the tasks that I didnt do last round.

  Next I went over to security and watched cams for a while. Right when I closed them Tubbo walked in and did the back and forth thing where you try to befriend someone. We did that for a while and he killed me then self reported.

  "Tubbo please tell me you know who killed y/n." Karl said.

  "Sadly not." Tubbo said.

  "Whoever did better confess." Sapnap blurted.

  "Well, I was with George the whole game." Dream told us.

  "I was with Sapnap." Karl added.

  "I dont think its tubbo, I was with him most of the game." Captain also added.

  "That leaves Tommy." Tubbo said.

  "What? I was with George and Dream most of the game." Tommy defended himself.

  "MOST of the game. And when you were with us you were chasing us." Dream said.

  "Well you guys will be very wrong if you vote me. I think its tubbo." Tommy told them.

  "What? Why?" Tubbo asked.

  "You were quick to assume it's me! And if it's not tubbo then I think its dream." Tommy continued.

  "Vote tommy." Dream said.

Tommy was ejected。    •   ゚  。
  .   .      .     。   。 .
 .  。  ඞ 。  . •
• 1 imposter remains•. 。 .

  I watched tubbo walk around in cafeteria before one of the imposters called lights and he murdered Dream. He then ran into electrical and pretended to fix lights with Karl. Then George reported the body.

  "Alright where is everyone?" George asked them.

  "I'm in electrical with karl." Tubbo told him.

  "Its Sapnap or Captain then." George said.

  "It cant be me, I did medscan, and tubbo can vouch for me." Captain defended himself.

  "Then its sapnap." George said.

  "Its not me, I swear!" Sapnap poorly defended himself.

Sapdaddy was ejected。    •   ゚  。
  .   .      .     。   。 .
 .  。  ඞ 。  . •
• 1 imposter remains•. 。 .

  I watched tubbo once again go to fix the lights since they didnt finish them last time.

  Karl and Tubbo ran over to navigation together before tubbo killed him and vented away.

  I then seen Captain run up and report the body.

  "Its gotta be Tubbo." George said.

  "Why me?" Tubbo asked trying to act innocent.

  "I also think its tubbo only because I may or may not have seen him hop out of the vent." Captain told them.

Tubbo was ejected。    •   ゚  。
  .   .      .     。   。 .
 .  。  ඞ 。  . •
• 0 imposters remain•. 。 .

  "IM SORRY Y/N! I MISCLICKED AND ACCIDENTALLY KILLED YOU!" Tubbo yelled and I just laughed.

---
Hellooo
I'm bored
And I wanna do something special
Cause we hit over 100k reads
But I dont know
What to do
Please
Help
Me

^
kinda looks like a tornado hehe

Have you ever been arrested? It must be illegal to look that good.

Illegal hehe
You get it? Cause that's the name of the- oh sorry for keeping you here I'll shut up now.

It was kinda funny tho right? No. Okay I'll actually shut up now

I dont know how you dont think its- OKAY JEEZ ILL STOP