The Angelic Euphoria

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

October 28th, 1994

It's the end of October and it's dinner time, all of the leaves have already got yellow and fell from the branches of the trees. Everyone is sitting in the Great Hall, eating festive food. Some Ravenclaw boys are giving people invitations for the annual Hogwarts Halloween party, Elle already got one, it said:

┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┑

Dear student,

We would like to invite you to the annual Hogwarts Halloween party. Come dressed in your costume, the school professors will be picking the best costume, the most unique costume, and the king and queen of the event. We are very excited to see yours, good luck.

Place:
The Great Hall
Date:
October 31st, 1994
Time:
9 pm

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙

Elle is excited for the party, she just needs to come up with the best costume she can, she wanted to go full out. Elle hopes that she could be matching with her sister, but if not then she'll go alone... with Draco, like always.

"Elle are you going to the party?" asked Felicity
"Yeah, why not I'm always bored anyways"
Draco scoffs
"What?"
"Oh nothing, just letting you know that I'm not bored, at all"
"Draco!" she smiles and punches him in the arm
"Ouch, why was this necessary?!"
"You. Are. An. Ass" she laughs
"Well, I am not, but speaking of ass..."
Draco smiles and grabs Elle's ass.
"What a child"
"Sorry," he says playfully

The dinner was over and everyone went to their dorms. Draco and Elle stepped into his room and he immediately pinned her on the wall.

"So you are bored?"
"Draco... you know I didn't mean it like that"
"Well, it'll be my pleasure entertaining you baby"

He pushes himself from the wall and walks to his drawer.

"Take off your clothes and lay down on the bed... Fully naked"

Elle quickly undressed and laid on the bed, she knew what would happen if she wouldn't obey him. She shivered from the cold in Draco's room. He promptly came to the bed with one of his ties, handcuffs, a feather, and a vibrator. She never knew he had that kind of stuff.

"Are you okay with me using these things?"
"Yes, I don't mind them"

He nodded and began, he handcuffed her hands and placed them over her head, he blindfolded her with his black tie. Suddenly Elle felt something soft and tickily on her ankle going up to her leg to her pussy, Draco did the same thing on her other leg, then he started doing circles around Elle's clit and going up to her belly button, she was breathing through her mouth and bitting her lip, Draco than continued to her breasts and circled her nipples with the feather, he went from there to her neck and her mouth, he lightly brushed it against her cherry red lips. He stopped.