Part - 6 [Long Update]

@Raizada Mansion - Highgate, London : UK, around 8:30 am;

Arnav groaned in his sleep hearing at the shrill ringing of his mobile. He had too much to drink the night before as he had a night out with Araon and Danniel at Araon's new club London Esco. Now the shrill ringing of his phone was giving him a headache. He stretched his right hand to reach for his mobile. He took his mobile from the bedside table and received the call at once when he saw his mother calling.

Arnav " Hi Mom, good morning " in sleepy voice

Sakshi " Good morning? Really Little Boy! Do you know what time it is! Why are you still in bed? " annoyed

Arnav " Mom, please don't talk to me as if I am a small child. Secondly in case you have forgotten I'm still in London, so even though its nearly noon India, here it's still early morning and it's a Sunday! " spoke slowly " Mom can I call you back in some time unless you have woken me up for some very important work? "

Sakshi " I know you are not a small boy anymore Arnav, especially with the wonderful photos of yours that get pasted on every magazine and newspapers with those sleazy women" Sarcasm " I bet now you with one of your sleazy woman and playing football on bed "

Arnav " Mom if you had just called to scream and shout at me for yours and Dad's last fall out, let me tell you I know it's Dad's fault not mine. You should yell at Dad not me. And let me sleep "

Sakshi " You know Little Boy... you and your Dad both go to hell " really annoyed

Arnav " Love you Mom " cut the call

He again fell back into sleep. 

After few minutes later his mobile again started ringing. He groaned in annoyance with this continuous disturbance in his sleep. He decided to give a piece of mind to the caller but a smile crept into his lips seeing his son Arsh calling him.

Arnav " Hi Champ, good morning " smiling

Arsh " Good morning Buddy! Me and Momma going to amusement park. Will you come with us? " hoping Arnav's agreement with his offer