He immediately goes to his computer and opens it.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Skeppy and A6D are currently running around InvadedLands, just looking out for hackers and everything.

They are currently in a TeamSpeak channel, talking about random stuff.

User joined your channel.

"Wait, wh-" Skeppy murmurs.

"SKEPPY." An angry voice called for him.

"Oh no." A6D mumbled.

"What do you want, noob?" Skeppy scoffs.

"I AM NOT A- YOU KNOW WHAT, FORGET IT!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Bad shouts.

"Do what?" Skeppy asks, acting innocent.

"YOU SPAMMED MY TWITTER WITH THE STUPID BALD AND 14 AGAIN, YOU STUPID- OH MY GOODNESS!!" Bad yells.

"I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT, YOU STUPID SON OF A B*TCH!" Skeppy yells back.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST- OH MY GOODNESS, YOU ANNOYING PIECE OF- I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU!" Bad exclaims.

A6D was struck silent. He was just listening from the background. He doesn't know what he should do.

"WHAT WERE YOU GONNA CALL ME?!" Skeppy asks aggressively.

"I'M NOT SAYING IT!!" Bad refuses.

"SAY IT TO MY FACE, I DARE YOU!" Skeppy shouts.

"I'M NOT SAYING IT!" Bad still refuses.

"SCARDEY-CAT! NOOB!" Skeppy insults.

"STUPIDHEAD! IDIOT!" Bad throws the insults back.

Skeppy got frustrated so he shouted, "JUST GET OUT OF HERE, BALD IDIOT!"

Bad shouted back, "FINE, YOU STUPID RAPSCALLION!"

With that, Bad left their channel.

Disconnected.

"Ugh, the nerve of him." Skeppy grumbled.

"Uhm..." A6D said awkwardly.

"Huh? Oh! Sorry, A6D! Don't mind that idiot butting in here." Skeppy said sheepishly.

"Well, yeah. No problem." A6D said.

"What happened between Skeppy and Bad anyways...?" A6D wondered.

A6D really wanted to find out. He couldn't stop being curious.

But he knows Skeppy wouldn't want to talk about it.

"Oh! I forgot, I have to take my clothes to the laundry! I'll talk to you later?" Skeppy asked.

"Sure. Talk to ya later, Skep." A6D nodded.

"See ya!" Skeppy said before leaving.

Disconnected.

A6D and Skeppy both logs out of TeamSpeak.

A6D then decided to go to Hypixel to play by himself.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

"He's so annoying!" Bad screams as he throws a pillow at the wall next to his monitor.

"I HATE HIM!" Bad yells at himself as he falls on his bed and buries his face in another pillow.

He took deep breaths to calm down.

Once he cooled down, he gets off his bed and sits in front of his computer, wondering what he should do today.

He checks the Dream Team's TeamSpeak, but he sees none of them active. They're probably still asleep or currently eating breakfast. It is morning, after all.

That assumption reminded him that he hadn't eaten yet. So he turns his computer off and headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

The moment Bad went downstairs, Sapnap had finished his breakfast so he goes straight to his computer.

He hoped that Dream, George, and/or Bad are online.

He opens TeamSpeak, but sees none of them online.

Sapnap frowned but decided to just go play some Bed Wars by himself.

He logs into Hypixel and runs around the spawn.

Then he heads for the NPC that he could click on to play Bed Wars.

But as he ran there, he saw a familiar someone.

It was A6D, Skeppy's best friend.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽