"Who is that?" Akashi asked.."It's from the small village Your Highness, It seems it's being attack" Midorima stated. "Your Highness, some letter will--" Kise was cut off, all of them, when Kuroko cough..

Their eye's widened of what they saw..

Kuroko cough blood..so many blood.."What's..wrong with..me.." Kuroko stated slowly.."Tetsuya!" Akashi fastly goes to Kuroko, that Kuroko's eye's get blurred and fainted in Akashi's arms. "K-Kurokocchi!!/Kuroko!" Midorima and Kise shouted.

Akashi fastly carry Kuroko in bridal. "Let's heal Tetsuya first, Shintarou and Ryouta bring him into a safest place in Rakuzan." Akashi spoke commadly that they both bow, "Yes, Your Highness". "Explain me later, of what happened and for now, Let's heal Tetsuya first" They both nodded again.

---

Akashi bring Kuroko in his room, while Midorima followed. Midorima fastly grab a handkerchief, he wipes the blood. "It seemed Kuroko's disease is more higher than it expected your highness and I think I know now" Midorima stated.

"What do you know about his disease Shintarou?" Akashi asked.. "It's about his Heart.. or Lung's that it's the problem.." Midorima stated and Akashi was stunned.."Heart..and..Lungs will Tetsuya be alright?!" Akashi stated a little shout. "I-....Yes, Your Highness, we will do out best, but now Kuroko need's to rest.."

Midorima bowed and goes out to the room.

Akashi looked at his bluenette, he can't stop himself for worryness..the Emperor cover's the bluenette with blanket.

---

Midorima goes to the library to solve Kuroko's sickness. That it was about the heart and lung's, part of Kuroko's body, he grabs a book and opens it. Every book he studied and studied, he didn't stop. Since he already saw Kuroko from the beginning, but he regret of being too late to know about Kuroko's disease.

That's why he didn't stop until it was Night time.

--

A man gave the letter to Kise, Kagami and Kise looked at it that their eye's widened.."Kagamicchi.. I..know this place" Kise slowly spoke. "Where?" Kagami asked curiously, that Kise's face was full of worriedness..he know someone who lived their, it was Tokino san.

Kise and Kagami fastly goes to the Emperor's room.."Come In" before they knock, Akashi spoke. They opened the door, that it was Kuroko who was still sleeping..he woke up a bit.."Tetsuya..?" Akashi fastly help Kuroko to sat up.."I-I'm sorry for--" Kuroko was cut off by a hug of Akashi.."Don't keep secrets from me again..Tetsuya. I hate seeing you in pain, my heart hurts When I see you in pain.."

Kuroko's eye's widened when Akashi said that infront of him. "Your Highness.. I know where they attack.." Kise spoke.. in a sad tone, his eye's covering with his bangs. "Where??" Akashi asked and fastly opened the letter.. it was silence when he saw. Kagami who was worried at his friend and yet curious.

Kuroko saw the letter... he was stunned.."C-Can I see..the letter.." he shutter..Akashi was gonna spoke..but he was cut off by Kuroko's plead. "Please.." Akashi bit his lip a little and showed it to Kuroko..his eye's widened.."Let's go their..Now..I want to Visit and to Know if Tokino san is alive.." he whisper.

"But Kurokocchi you can't come with your condition!" Kise spoke loudly.."His correct Tetsuya--"

"Please just let Me! I-I want to know w-what happened to Him!" Kuroko pleaded again, clenching to Akashi..The Emperor could not say 'No' to this bluenette. The bluenette wants to cry but still, he wanted to see. He know Tokino was like a father to him. 'I want to see him...'

Akashi sigh..and nodded. "Let's go Ryouta, Taiga, tell the other's, call Atsushi to come" Kise nodded.

---

They used the horses to ride. Murasakibara asked Kise.. "You know this.." he was cut off when they arrived..Kuroko's eye's widened, Murasakibara and Kise was shock as well of what they saw..it was a full disaster. "What..happened here..?" Murasakibara stated.

Akashi hummed..he remember's the man's words that someone attack this small village. So many people died..even childrens. Kuroko fastly goes down the horse.."Tetsuya where are you going? You can't--" Akashi was cut off.."Akashi Kun please help me find him" Kuroko spoke and clenched to the Emperor. "Ryouta, Atsushi, find Tokino, call us if you find him"

"Who's Tokino?.." the lazy Giant asked and Kise know's it. "Just follow me, Murasakibaracchi" Kise smiled, they all split up, but Akashi stayed on Kuroko. He goes down from his horse and hold the leash so it won't get away. Kuroko start's to find it, it was foggy..and a disaster.

Kise and Murasakibara tried to find Tokino San, but when Kise find it...he was stunned..his eye's widened, he wanted to cry. "I.....I FOUND HIM!!" Kise shouted that Kuroko and Akashi goes to the Blonde hair..even Murasakibara's eye's widened of what they did to the old man. But for Kuroko, he was like a father.

The bluenette's.. eye's widened...and spoke in a whisper....

.."Tokino.....Sama.."