Skinny love

A/N: OMG THANKS I GOT 2 VOTES AND HAVE 200 READS!! Is this what heaven looks like? Gay fanfics with reads and votes? I hope so. I am sorry for not updating regularly but I am having alot of shcool stuff going on :(

There is homophobia and self harm for you who are sensitive.

Dean

I turn the radio on and sing alon to the lyrics.

Livin' easy 

Lovin' free

I turn to the left and sing louder to the lyrics. I look back at Sammy who has the ultimate bitchface on. "Relax Sammy, we're not going to be late" 

"Hmmpf" Is the lame response I get, but ignore it. I feel the song growing louder. 

"I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL" I shout along with the lyrics. Swinging my head back and forth and dancing along I glance back at Sammy who is hiding under his bag. I turn down the music and find a pariking a spot for my baby. 

"I'll see you later jerk" He says sassily, rolling his eyes, walking away.

"Bitch" I playfully shout at him. They should hand out maps, I think while walking into the big ass building. I finally find the reception and just awkwardly stand there.

"Honey, don't just stand there?" A old red haired lady says in a scottish accent. "Here is your schedule" She hands it to me and then points to the left. "Castiel over there is going to shown you around" She says and goes back to her 2000 year old computer.

"Thanks" I mumble nervously. CASTIEL!? IS SHE SERIOUS? OH MY GOD. I put a forced smirk to my face and walk towards the séx god. "Hey, Cas".

Cas POV

Miss Rowena told me to show around the new kid, I think and walk towards the reception. I look over my schedule and the hall passes I got. 

"Hey, Cas" My whole body freezes by the sound of that voice. Out of all the people it's him. I turn around and he is just infron of me, our noses touching our bodies meeting. 

"Hello Dean" I let out nervously. I look up to his eyes. Green eyes with that whiskey colour and all those freckles on his face and his pink chapped perfect smoothed lips an- STOP IT BRAIN.

"Cas? You alright?" He says letting out a chuckle. He doesn't move but runs his fingers through my hair but lets it go quickly. "Oh shit! Sorry Cas, it's just that-"

"It's okay Dean" I respond trying to hide my red face. I grab his arm and walk towards the hallway. Being one of the most punk kids in school is a good thing sometimes, especially when there is fresh meat. I glance at Dean who has an idiotic smirk plasterd on his face, it's adorable. "Welcome to purgatory" I say while walking towards my locker. He looks at me but then immediatly looks away. 

"Cas, um, you've got something, wait, just lemme-" He licks his finger and takes away some of the smudged black eyeliner beneath my eyes. His hand cupping my face. I take the opportunity. I lean in and I feel him doing the same. Our lips are merely touching when he looks up, staring into my eyes, whispering "I am not gay".

"No homo" I whisper getting lost in his eyes, feeling my breath quicken.

"Maybe he is cassexual" Someone whispers from behind. 

Instantly Dean and I separate from eachother. Ofcourse Charlie. I take a quick look around and see everyone looking at us. She winks at Dean and I. Wearong a Harry Potter t-shirt with some black jeans, black leather boots and her red hair standing out in the dark colours.

"I'm Charlie" She says hugging Dean. She does the vulcan salute and runs off. 

"Who?" Dean says in absolute shock. 

"Charlie". I say walking towards my locker and opening it. "She is really nice, and lesbian" I say, taking my phone. 

"Oh" He responds. He turns around and looks at me. CAN HE STOP DOING THAT! I swear I will not bear him just looking. "Um, I need to find Sammy" he says sadly. "I've got his phone" he says and walks away. KISS ME I mentally shout but ignore it. I linger around in the halls waiting for Dean. I see metatron and he is walking towards me.

"Who is your new boytoy?" He says with a nasty smile on his face. He leans towards my ear and whispers "We have no place for weird faggots like you" He takes a deep breath and continues "You should've killed yourself when I told you". He walks away with an innocent look om his face. Why me? I think realising that maybe I am just a thing in peoples eyes. Am I really worth it? No, I am not. I find my way to the toilets. I lock the door and study my reflektion in the mirror. Smudged eyeliner beneath my eyes, piercings dangling from my eyebrows, ears and lips. I take my shirt of and look at my scars combined with my tattoos. I look for my phone and inside is my hiddem silvery, thin blade. I put my headphones on and concentrate on the music as I carve my skin.

Come on skinny love just last the year

I feel the blood dripping down.

Pour a little salt we were never here

I close my eyes loving the feeling of pain

My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my

I open them again and dig the blaid deeper. I close my eyes in pain.

Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer

I feel my head becoming dizzy. I feel myself dropping out of the world. Slowly drowning. I try to stay but all I hear the door break downa and  someone call my name.