" I do" "I guess" "yup" and "mm hmm"

A/N: I want to thank everyone who has supported me and read this story, 3.8K views and nearly 200 votes... THAT'S INSANE!! This is my first fic that I've written and I feel overwhelmed, I'm not used to people noticing me and stuff amd even though this is just a fictional story it means alot that people read it.

I want to explain that I don't absolutely hate John Winchester and that in this story he is mentally damaged and that he goes to rehab and he becomes a good person, I don't like him either but he is not a monster. I don't hate Lisa and I think that she has a beautiful role in the series (I know people don't agree with me) Thank you so much!!!

Third person POV

The wedding bells were ringing and the couples were standing at the altar. Dean stood by Castiel and Sam stood by Gabriel. Both Sam and Dean had proposed at the same time, during a picknick at the beach. They brought Charlie and Kevin so that they would be able to film it. Now they were both standing at the altar and the priest (Garth) was tearing up during his own words.

"Do you take Dean *hikkup* Winchester as your lawfully something husband? *sniff*"

"I guess" Dean nudges Castiel on th ribs "I do"

"And do you Dean, you know what? Do you all take eachother as husbands and shit?"

"I do" "I guess" "yup" and "mm hmm" were the answers the cheeky bastards gave eachother. Poor Garth was already soking wet because of the adorable tears that were streaming down his face.

"The y'all are all husbands, kiss adorablyand read the fanfiction Charlie wrote 'bout you guys" Dean and Castiel gave eachother a short kiss, followed by a wink that is a strong clue that they both wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow, now Sam and Garbriel kissed for so long that Lisa wanted in if they were up for a threesome.

All was well.