"And here she comes." I mumble as she starts to make her way towards me.

"Hi, Sas-Chan." She smiles innocently, taking a sip of whatever she is drinking.

"What do you want?" Hana asks, cutting to the point.

"I don't remember talking to you Hana." She smiles and Hana scoffs.

"Oh baby, we don't have to talk. We can go outside right now and it can be all hands if that's what you want." She says innocently and Yami rolls her eyes.

"I just came to ask you if you're still harassing Ushijima-Kun. You know you're not actually dating right? It's all apart of your weird imagination and he's too nice to say anything about it." She narrows her eyes at me and I raise an eyebrow.

"The only one doing any sort of harassing is you, Yami-Chan" I say her name mockingly. "Ushijima-Kun has never laid his eyes on you, so if you could stop pining over him like a dog- I'd appreciate it." I smile politely and she scoffs.

Before I know it, she's taking the lid off her drink and pouring it on top of my head. I freeze, knowing damn well that, that did not just happen. I wipe my face off, laughing coldly. I stand up, now towering over her. I wind my hand back and slap her, making her stumble back and fall onto her ass.

"Next time, I'd suggest you take my pretty name out of your mouth. Understood?" I ask, looking down at her as she clutches her cheek.

"Eri, we have to go. Now." Hana grabs my hand and quickly runs towards the stairs. We both run down and run out of the gym, not stopping until we reach the front of the school.

"That- that...ugh!" I grab my head in frustration.

"I'm calling a car for us." Hana mumbles, grabbing her phone.

I pace back and forward in front of her, radiating anger. I'm sticky and feel disgusting. How dare she come up to me and act that way?

"Eri, calm down. You're shaking." Hana puts her hands on my shoulders when she gets off the phone.

"That was so embarrassing." I whine, tears welling into my eyes. I can't believe I hit her.

If she reports it to the school, they might tell my agency. God, I'm so stupid.

"Babe, it's okay. Hardly anybody saw except for the people who were next to us. That ugly bitch's friends were blocking everyone else. And the game was starting too so don't worry about it." She rubs my arms and I sigh.

"I'm so dumb. What if she tries to twist what happened and then it makes Ushijima look bad for associating himself with someone like me? Can't that ruin his future opportunities?" I bite my lip, pushing my tears back.

"We aren't graduating for a while, still." Hana laughs. "I'm sure it will be fine." She says and our driver pulls up.

"Let's get you home quickly so you can rinse off. I'll tell Tendou for them to come over after the game and explain why we left. Is that fine?" She asks as we get in.

"Yeah, that's fine." I mumble, looking out the window as we drive off.

As soon as we get home we go into my room and I get into the shower. When I'm done I get dressed and walk out, plopping onto my bed next to Hana.

"The second set just ended, they should be on their way soon." Hana says and I nod.

"They won?" I ask.

"Yeah, Tendou said it was 18-25" Hana says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Must have been pretty quick." I mumble.