Cause We're Rotten To The Core

Começar do início

"Hi!" Evie squeals as they all hug.

"Hey. So great to see you, too." Mal says sarcastically making Elena giggle.

"Is it all just like we imagined? Do they really have closets you can walk into? Have you been to a real swimming pool? What does ice cream taste like?" Dizzy questions Evie and Elena.

"It's cold and it's sweet, and if you eat it too fast, it gives you a headache." Evie answers her with a boop on the nose.

"Really?" Dizzy says excitedly.

"Yeah." Evie answers with a smile.

"I saved your and Elena's sketchbook for you." Dizzy tells Evie and Elena as Mal walks over.

"You did?" Evie asks shocked before Dizzy runs and grabs the book. "Dizzy! Oh, my gosh. Wow." Evie sits down as Dizzy hands her the book. Evie opens the book to a gold and blue dress. "I made this dress out of an old curtain and safety pins."

"I remember that." Elena says as she and Evie smile at each other.

"It reminds me of the dress you made for Mal when she met Jasmine." Dizzy says.

"I spilled curry all over that." Mal says with a laugh.

"You did." Evie says also laughing.

"Yeah, I saw that." Dizzy says with a smile before Elena and Mal walk away to gather the stuff they needed for the smoke bombs.

"You're totally right, Dizzy. This was...this was totally the inspiration for that." Evie says as she looks at the dress.

"I knew it! You can take the girl out of the Isle, but you can't take the Isle out of the girl." Dizzy says before giving Evie a hug.

"Is this...too much, or is this fabulous?" Evie asks as she picks up a bracelet and crowned heart off the desk, to change the topic.

"Hand me the glue gun!" Dizzy says excitedly making Elena smile at her sister and Dizzy.

"Got it?" Elena asks her sister, who is holding a glove open.

"Yeah, I got it." Evie says as Mal pours in some of the chemicals.

"Careful." Elena tells her.

"I got it." Evie says as Mal finishes. "Perfect. That makes five smoke bombs."

"Okay. I think that's enough right?" Elena says as Mal ties the glove closed.

"Yeah." Mal agrees before Evie picks up a small crown. "El, M, how amazing would this look with my shredded heart tee and my heart purse?"

"Very amazing." Mal says with a smile as Elena nods.

"Take it. Take a bunch." Dizzy says excitedly as she starts grabbing more things that she had made.

"Oh, Dizzy! Evie says as she grabs her purse. "Oh, my gosh. Thank you."

"It would make me so happy to know that you were wearing something of mine in Auradon. Almost like me being there myself." Dizzy says making Elena frown as she and Mal pack the smoke bombs.

"I really wish I could take you with me." Evie says as she pulls Dizzy into a hug.

"At least two of us had their dreams come true, right?" Dizzy says with a smile as Evie and Elena share a frown.

"Yeah." Evie says sadly.

"Eve, we got to go." Mal says as she walks over.

"Okay." Evie says as Elena gives Dizzy a hug.

"See you around kid." Elena says before following Evie and Mal. Dizzy starts looking through Evie and Elena's sketch book as Evie stops at the door.

"She's gonna be okay." Elena tells her.

"Yeah. But she could be so much more." Evie says with a small smile.

"Let's go." Mal says before they leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! So I put this on hold because I was trying to figure out when I do Descendants 3. But I'm back and know exactly what I'm doing and what's going to happen. Anyways, I have an announcement! I'm currently working on three new stories! Yes three! One is a Henry Danger fanfic (of course a Henry Hart love story), a Girl Meets World fanfic which will be a Farkle Minkus love story. And a Riverdale fanfic, which is a Jughead Jones fanfic. They all will be coming out one at a time. So, Henry Danger will be coming out next Friday!! Anywho, hope you all enjoy this chapter and more coming soon.

-Mary ❤️