You Realize the Whole Purpose of an Entrance Exam Is To Enter, Right?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You didn't even bother with the robots, because you knew it would be a meaningless fight. Therefore, you know first hand how unfair the entrance exam is, and can attest to this new course of action. Of course, Aizawa-sensei could, too, but everyone already knows his opinions on the matter. Another jab from him at the test's design wouldn't even make a dent, that's why you need to be the one to do it."

Ah yes, another pro of being principal: He has a secretary like Midoriya to thoroughly explain things instead of waste time doing it himself. Nemuri was gobsmacked, jaw hanging open and so wide it could catch flies. Clearly, she had underestimated how much the bushy-haired child could ramble, which was a lot. Although, using the term 'ramble' made it sound like pointless chatter with no end goal in mind, which this was anything but. It was a focused, thought out, and sophisticated report.

"I- Wha- How did you-" Nemuri stuttered, incredulousness lacing her tone, and Aizawa held up a hand to interrupt her.

"Nope. He's not done, yet." Shota smirked even wider at Nemuri's pain. God, this was more entertaining than watching All Might use flashcards when presenting a lesson. Finally finding an opening, Midoriya continued.

"Judging by the videos I found online of you fighting, a frequent technique you use against villains is drawing them in with faux friendliness and then attacking them with your quirk and support weapons once they're within range. You convincing the other teachers of UA would essentially be the same thing." Midoriya hesitated for a second before continuing, "...Except they aren't villains and you won't be physically attacking them."

"Well," Shota butted in, "desperate times call for desperate measures. So just put attacking them in the grey area between psychological warfare and physical harassment." At first, Midoriya looked like he wanted to protest, but after a second of consideration, seemed like he actually agreed . And Shota didn't know whether he should be concerned or proud, perhaps both. Nemuri gave them both a look that screamed 'what the actual hell is wrong with you people?' but his green-haired student was already explaining the second portion of the plan.

"In a sense, this could be considered psychological warfare," Shota vaguely heard a soft 'I can't handle two of them in the same building' come from the purple-haired woman, but chose not to address it, for the time being, trusting that Midoriya would write it down for him. "BUT, I think a better and much lighter term would be just a slight emotional manipulation of peers." Midoriya cheered. A friendly smile and welcoming eyes on his face that didn't quite match his words. Shota found himself holding back a snort at the kid's antics and what he considered 'better' and 'lighter'. If anything, he made it sound way worse.

...Hey, wait a second, since when does he have the urge to snort at things?

Midoriya's eyes suddenly took on a new look, darkening and contorting into something a tad bit feral. Once again, Shota found himself intrigued at the immediate change in personality. And once again, Nemuri looked five seconds away from either having a mental breakdown or fleeing the country, whatever's more financially convenient.

"According to recent observations, your relationships with your coworkers have become fairly obvious. Your hero art history class takes place right before lunch, and you can usually be seen walking off with pro hero Thirteen holding your lunches when the bell rings. Therefore, I can safely assume that you two are close enough to share lunch breaks 2-3 times a week. The photos on your desk depict images of your high school years with both Aizawa-sensei and Mic-sensei, suggesting that the three of you have been friends since high school and have not broken the bond since. Vlad-sensei, too, but eh... One time I saw you, Cementoss, and Ectoplasm having tea and holding three copies of the book ' Of Mice and Men' , suggesting you meet at regular times for a book club of sorts. Oh, and everyone can see that Snipe-sensei has a crush on you.