It's a Hobo! It's a Hero! It's the Temporary Principal of UA!

Shota let out a hot breath of air as he hid his face deeper into his capture weapon, long black hair curling around his head and shoulders in the process. Sure, his makeshift scarf provided at least some solace from the low temperature that came with early January, but it still wasn't enough to completely shield him from the cold. And the air conditioner in Nezu's office that kept blowing more air into his face certainly wasn't helping. He crossed his arms and sunk a little deeper into the plush green chair.

It's only been a few minutes since he was called into Nezu's office, but he still doesn't know the reason why he's here in the first place. He'd never say it out loud to the... mouse? Bear? Chimera? He'd never say it out loud to his boss, but for a genius with a quirk like high spec, he made some pretty illogical decisions sometimes. It was currently 7:08 in the morning on a Monday, a time when he would usually be taking his pre-class nap, but instead, he's been dragged into this jasmine tea smelling room to discuss god knows what.

If he doesn't get at least 15 minutes of sleep before having to deal with his hell class, his mood will be even worse than it normally is, forcing everyone around him to deal with the fallout. And Nezu should know better than anyone that a person should never want to be caught in the crossfire between Shota and his sleep-deprived antics.

The last time it happened... Well, he won't go too much into detail, but let's just say that by 2:45, multiple glass windows had been shattered as a result of a chair barreling through them and Vlad King ended up needing a few sessions with Hound Dog. Shota was still thinking about the traumatized look on Vlad's face when a clinking sound broke him out of his stupor. A cup of steaming earl gray tea was placed in front of him along with a small plate of lavender shortbread cookies. His favorite. Huh, so Nezu taking the bribery route today? Interesting. The underground hero narrowed his eyes as his boss hopped onto his chair, sitting directly across from him behind the desk. His boss took the time to straighten a stack of papers before finally speaking.

"Aizawa-kun." Nezu chirped, nodding his head in greeting. Shota grunted in return. "I assume you're wondering why you were called in here today, right before you could take your morning nap?" Oh, so he was aware of the risk he was taking, good to know. Shota gave another grunt. "I suppose I've already wasted enough of your time, so I'll just get straight to the point. The Hero Commission called me yesterday afternoon, organizing a meeting with me tomorrow to discuss the funding and budget of UA with all of its donors and alumni. Unfortunately, this event will be held in an offsite location outside of Musutafu, thereby requiring me to take an untimely business trip.

"Normally this wouldn't be a cause for concern, but in this case, the event is a week-long matter, due to a particularly stubborn hero, and I won't be able to look after UA until my return next Monday. Therefore..." Nezu trailed off, unsaid words still floating the cold air around them, but Shota didn't care. He didn't need to hear the rest of the chimera's sentence to know exactly what he was implying, and that he sure as hell didn't like it.

"No," Shota stated, not bothering with an explanation. Because Nezu sure as hell didn't need one to understand, either.

"I truly do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause for you and you're students, but I really have run out of all other options." The rat stated, not looking apologetic in the slightest. "None of the other staff members would be fit for the role of the temporary principal besides you, Aizawa-kun." No. No way. No way in hell was he going to take over this job, even if it's just for a week. He's seen his boss on multiple occasions typing at the speed of light on his computer as well as signing hundreds of forms and letters in a single day, there's no possible way for Aizawa to handle that workload on top of his own lesson plans, teaching, and patrols.

"Are you absolutely sure about that?" Shota pressed in a slightly pleading voice. "What about Mic?"

"He would throw too many parties and nothing would ever get done."