Chapter 5: Missing

Narrator's POV

They all continued to play games. After playing, their teacher called them.

"Everyone! Please gather here. I have something to say"

All of them gathered in front of the teacher.

"Ok. This will be your last activity, and this is challenging. Are you all ready?"

"Yes?"

"Ok. It is a race. The mechanics of the race is, you will have to collect flags in this entire place. The team to collect lots of flags in 30 minutes, wins, and have a reward. We will have draw lots for your designated teams. Each team will have ten members,"

They all have a draw lots, and when it's Ella's turn, she picked a paper, and when she unfolds it, it says 1. Ella's team is in team 1.

After all of them know their teams, they all find their team members.

Ella went to find her team, and when she found her team, she was happy when she saw Kim. Ella went to her.

"Kim!"

"Ella! Are you a member of team 1?"

"Yes. And you?"

"Same"

The two of them talked, and after some minutes, Aden went to them.

"Is this team 1?"

"Yes," Ella said.

Ella is happy that Aden is on their team.

They assigned their team leader and made their plan.

"Ok, here's the plan. We will all scatter around the place because the flags are placed in this entire place. We will all meet here after 30 minutes. Let's collect lots of flags, guys!"

"Ok!"

After planning, they all went their separate ways.

Ella's POV

I felt happy because Aden is on our team. Right now, I am looking for flags, and I found two flags already.

I saw a forest and went inside. Maybe there are flags hidden here.

I was so busy looking for flags when I bumped into someone, and that someone is Aden.

"Aden"

"Watch where you're going,"

I walked past Aden to look for flags.

"Where are you going?"

"To look for flags over there,"

"Not there. I already looked there, and there are no flags. You will be get lost if you go further in the forest,"

"Ok"

"Ella. Get close to me,"

I went closer to Aden, and I was shocked because he holds my hand. I blushed and didn't let go of Aden's hand. Even though he is cold towards me, he is still kind. There is still the old Aden that I knew.

"Aden. Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No"

"Ok"

"Why did you ask?"