One

Minatozaki Sana

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard a lot of knocks on my door, "Sana-chan! Wake up," I sat up as I recognized the voice that calling me.

"I'm already awake, Mina-chan!" I shouted, "move your ass now, Sana. Remember this is the day of our flight to Korea." I widened my eyes and took my phone under my pillow then, looked at the date. Shit, "Okay okay! Just wait for me downstairs." I said as I stood up and went inside the bathroom to take a shower and do my other morning routine.

After some minutes, I quickly packed up my other things and went downstairs were, Mina and Momo are waiting.

They didn't notice my presence so I quickly ran and tackled them with hug, "Yaah! Sana-chan!!" Both of them whined, "You guys, ready?" I asked them and they quickly nod.

"I was born ready, Sana." Mina said. "You really that, excited because you're going to meet your Korean Girlfriend." I said as Mina rolled her eyes, "Can we go now? Cause' I'm freaking hungry right now." Momo butts in. "You're always hungry." I retorted.

Momo and I start bickering while, there's Mina who is busy chatting her girlfriend. Then I remember Dahyun, the girl that I met when I was six years old.

The song that she played on her piano are always playing inside my head and also I already know how to speak and write Korean thanks to my mother.

"Shut up and let's go, our driver is already outside." Mina calmly said as she opened the door and went outside, we immediately followed her towards the car then go inside the car.

The driver starts the engine then drove off, I leaned my head on Mina's shoulder and took a deep sigh, "Penny for your thoughts?" Mina said while her eyes still on her phone.

I just hummed in response, "mind if you tell me?" She asked, "I just remember, Dahyun." I answered. A smile always form on my lips everytime I say her name, "you mean the pale girl that you've met, when you were six?"

"Yeah," I answered again, "What about her?" she asked, "I'm still hoping that, she's still keep my shiba plushie." I said, as my smile slowly turn into a frown.

"She still keep it and taking care of it," Mina turn off her phone and hugs me, "I know you're tired, just sleep there okay." She added as I nod and closed my eyes, a smile form again on my lips as I went off to dreamland.

Kim Dahyun

"Dubu, don't be sad."

I looked the shiba plushie, then looked at the girl who's giving it to me. "Take it, Dubu. I promise that I'll be back here, I just don't know when but I'll be back." the girl said as she smiled.

I accept the shiba plushie, "Her name is Shi-tan, take care of her." The girl said as she bid her goodbye to me before she runs.

"Wait! What is your name?!" I shouted but the girl is already vanished, "Where are you?!" I shouted again and roamed my eyes around until, I saw another girl her face is blurred but I can feel that, she's crying? but, why?

"Why did you forget about our promise?" She suddenly asked while her tears dripping down, "Why did you forget me?" She added.

She slowly walks towards to me but I took a step backwards, "Dahyun, please remember me."

I quickly opened my eyes and sat up, sweat dripping down. "Who are you? Why are you always in my dream?" I whispered as I looked at the shiba plushie beside me.

As much as I want to throw this, I can't because I can feel that this plushie is everything to me that's why I keep it.

"Who's your real owner?"