Yikes

"..Y/n..I think you're pregnant."

Your mouth dropped in shock. She can't be serious right?

"But-"

"Because I've been pregnant before! I know the signs and you have never been this open with your feelings like this, let me guess, you've been looking at Kuroo like a snack right?"

"Oh my God."

Ukie nodded her head. "See! Honey when's the last time you had your period?" Her face became serious.

"Um.."
Now that you think of it, you have been late for about a week now. But you waved it off as you thought it was just stress. But now everything is piecing together.

"Ukie... What am I gonna do.."

"What do you mean? If you are, shouldn't this be great news?"

You shook your head as panic filled your face.
"I'm not ready for a kid Ukie.. I mean sure I love Easton but damn, I just got engaged to a man that I haven't seen in five years! Oh and I'm currently raising Kahori! Oh my God.. Kahori is gonna freak out..."

Ukie grabbed your shoulders. "How about we start with a pregnancy test yeah?"

You nodded your head.

She pulled you into a hug and held you tight as you were shaking from anxiety.

If you were really pregnant.. Would you be ready to be a mom?
What about Kuroo? You've both never really talked about kids.. What if he doesn't want any?
What if he leaves you?

All these negative thoughts started to pour through your brain. You felt like you could faint any second if it wasn't for Ukie holding onto you.

She pulled away. "Ken's waiting for me..you should talk to Kuroo."

"Not until I'm sure.." You shook your head.

Ukie gave you a soft smile. "Kuroo would be an amazing father, I mean look at Kenma! He's amazing with Easton! And he's Kenma!"

You nodded slowly as she made a good point. Making you smile a little.

"I'm gonna head out now, but call me or something when you take the test!"

You nodded to her as you escorted her out the door.

Kuroo was still talking to Akaashi and Bokuto when you sent Ukie on her way.
You turned to them.
"Thank you for coming guys. Oh and Akaashi..Tomorrow.. I kinda changed my book and need to speak to the boss.."

He raised an eyebrow. "About time. I'll see what I can do for you."

"Thank you." You smiled.

"Well I think we better head out too, but aye! Congrats you guys! I hope I'm the best man!" Bokuto winked to Kuroo.

"Bokuto hun.. I think Kenma will be his best man.." Akaashi said.

Bokuto pouted. "But.. You're my best man.."

Akaashi shook his head as he pushed his soon to be husband out the door, bidding you and Kuroo a goodnight.

You turned to Kuroo. "Where's Kahori?"

"I think she's in her room. Why?"

"Um..can you drive me to the nearest pharmacy?"

He furrowed his brows. "Why? You feeling okay?"

"I'm okay...just need to grab something.."

He nodded as he grabbed his keys from the bowl that you kept all the keys in. He motioned you to walk out the door as he held it open for you.

"We'll be back Kahori!" You yelled to your sister.

"Whatever!" She yelled.

You shook your head. "When did she get all moody?"

"Since she became a teenager." Kuroo laughed.

🌹🌹🌹

Arriving home, you held the bag with three pregnancy tests close to your chest. You were happy that the bag was kinda dark so Kuroo couldn't see inside.

He stayed in the car as you went to purchase your tests, but you knew you'd have to tell him soon.
But you appreciated the privacy he's given you.

You went straight to the bathroom and locked the door.

You then took out the three tests and stared at them for a moment.
A part of you wanted a baby with Kuroo, but another part of you was scared to death.

Of course after following the instructions you sat down on the floor with the tests laid out in front of you.
You were waiting the time it said to wait to see if there would be two lines showing up.

The time it took, felt like forever and you even thought that maybe these tests were faulty, even though you bought three different brands.

You dug your face into your knees as you waited for the results.
You're heart was pounding and you felt your chest become heavy.
You watched the time on your phone click by but the minutes were taking too long.

But finally it was time to check.

You took a deep breath and closed your eyes.
You picked up the first test.

Taking another shakey breath.. You opened your eyes.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Two lines mean positive.
And there was indeed two dark red lines on the stick.

Your eyes widened as you grabbed the other two, both of them reading the same as the first.

You were pregnant.
You and Kuroo were pregnant.

You stood up with shakey legs and looked in the mirror.
Your face was pale and you looked like you were about to pass out.
But you had to tell Kuroo.

There was no way you'd keep this from him.
You didn't know exactly how you would tell him, but you were just gonna do it and hope for the best.

Taking the three tests with you, after washing them and your hands first of course.
You opened the bathroom door to see Kuroo laying down in bed on his phone.

He looked over to you and immediately concern washed over his face.
"Y/n? What's wrong baby?"

You took a step forward and opened your hands to him. He raised an eyebrow as he looked closer.

His eyes widened when he saw the predominant dark red lines.

He looked at you with a pale face, jumping up from the bed, but falling in the process.

He came over to you and took the three tests out of your hand.

He stared at them for a moment before looking at you in the eyes.

"I'm gonna be a dad baby? You're gonna make me a father?" He smiled as he dropped the tests and pulled you into a tight hug.
You felt your shirt become warm and wet from what you assumed was his tears.