△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

"THAT STUPID GREEN BLOB DID IT AGAIN!" Skeppy screams after Dream and Bad were moved.

Skeppy huffs, "He's so f**king annoying, thinking he can do whatever he wants because he's got like thirteen mil subs or something!"

Skeppy then thought to himself, "But that idiot noob BadBoyHalo is the most annoying. He just pisses me off."

Skeppy closes his TeamSpeak and thought to himself, "What do I do now? A6D went to take care of Ian and if I try to roast Bad again, Dream will just interfere."

Skeppy shrugs and gets his phone. "I guess I'll just get some food like I said I would."

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Soon enough, Dream was able to reach to the Stronghold. He found the portal almost instantly and filled in all the Eyes of Ender.

When the hunters heard the rumbling of the portal opening, George mumbled, "Oh, no."

"Track him, track him!" Sapnap repeats.

"Locked on him." Bad said after locking the compass onto Dream.

Dream threw away his useless stuff like lapis and sticks into the lava before jumping into the portal.

"He's through- Oh! The compass turned around!" Bad exclaims as he was running.

"He's right here, come on, dig down!" George starts mining down. When he reaches the portal room, he places water below the hole he mined so that Sapnap and Bad could have a safe landing.

Meanwhile, Dream spawned in the End, on an obsidian platform floating in midair.

He uses an Ender Pearl to teleport to the main island and starts shooting down all the End Crystals.

The hunters had entered the End, and bridges over to Dream.

"HE'S DESTROYING ALL THE CRYSTALS!!" Sapnap exclaims.

"Come and get meee!!" Dream taunts as he shoots at another crystal.

The hunters reach the island and runs after Dream. Dream noticed and runs away. "Aaahh!!"

"Oh, Dreaaaamm!!" George laughs.

Dream was hit by both George and Bad before he arrives at the base of one of the obsidian towers and starts towering up.

"HE'S TOWERING!!" Bad exclaims.

"I'm dying to this stupid Enderman!" George was hit by an Enderman once before he starts killing it.

Sapnap and Bad starts towering up to him, but Dream uses TNT to attempt to blow them up.

"Watch out, TNT!" Bad informed and he and Sapnap bridges to the side, away from the TNT.

George uses an Ender Pearl to get to the obsidian tower.

Dream saw it coming and the second George got on the tower, Dream knocks him off the edge.

"NO!!" George yelps but he managed to survive by using his water to MLG. "YES!!"

"Oh my god." Dream huffs in frustration when he was watching George.

While the hunters are busy towering up, Dream shoots down the rest of the Ender Crystals.

It's been fifteen minutes of the cycle. The hunters towering up, Dream shooting them or knocking them off, shooting the crystals, and so on and so forth.

Dream finally destroys the last End Crystal. "That's all of them..." Dream thought to himself as he uses an Ender Pearl to teleport to the center the moment the Ender Dragon was coming down.

"HE PEARLED!!" Sapnap saw a dark green orb glide down from the obsidian tower Dream was on and it landed on the ground next to the bedrock center. Dream appeared on it.

Everyone MLGed down and chases after Dream. Dream got about three hits on the dragon before he ran from the hunters.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Dream yells.

~Timeskip brought to you by Dream SMP War~

It has been ten minutes of the cycle of Dream hitting the dragon, the hunters hitting him two times or so, and running around, chasing each other while yelling stuff like, "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" or "COME HERE, (insert name of hunter)!!" or "OH, DREAM~!" and etc.

But eventually, Dream got the final hit on the dragon, and he earned the achievement [Free the End].

"YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!" Dream cheers.

"NOOO!" George whines.

Sapnap and Bad both groaned in defeat.

Soon, Dream starts editing the video. He cuts out unnecessary and boring parts, and adds some background music.

Then Dream reaches the part when Skeppy interfered.

Dream frowns at this. He immediately cuts that entire part out.

"Why do they hate each other so much?" Dream wondered.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽