Chapter 16

When Livia arrived home, she took her shoes off, hung her trench coat onto the hook by her door.

She set her bags down on the coffee table and plopped down onto the couch face down.

"Home sweet home!" She let out an exhausting sigh, as she hugged a pillow.

She laid there for a few seconds before getting up and sitting down. She grabbed the remote and pressed the 'YouTube' button.

She put on one of her favorite songs "While we're young" by Jhene Aiko. (You should listen to it, I put it up there ^ it's really good)

"Snack time! Snack time! Snack time! Snack time!" Livia chanted and danced to her pantry.

She grabbed a bag of potato chips, chocolate pudding, brownies, fruit snacks, crackers, gushers, pocky's, sour patches, and cheez-it's.

She settled everything down on the coffee table and then sat on the couch. She grabbed the remote and changed the song to watch her favorite show.

——————

After watching her favorite show for 2 hours she went to her office room, which was also her art room to start a new painting.

She prepped up her area, and put on an apron, while she also tied her hair up.

"Now...." she said to herself.

"What shall I paint this time?" She focused her eyes on the canvas.

Suddenly she heard her phone ringing.

-ring ring-

"Ah yes, just in time!" She exclaimed to herself.

She quickly grabbed her phone, and clicked the answer button.

"Ash!" She said excitedly.

He chuckled over the phone.

"Livia!" He said back in her same excited tone.

"You called just in time." She said as she walked over to her bench by the wall.

"Really, I did?" He said.

"Yes!" She said back.

"So... what did you need?" He asked her smiling other at his end of the phone.

"Well I was analyzing my canvas and was wondering what I should paint." She said getting back up and walking to the canvas.

"Uh huh, carry on."

"I was staring at it for like- I don't know 3 to 6 minutes. And I just don't know what to paint." She said stressing about what she wanted to do.

"Well what are some things you've already painted, so I don't name them." Ash said in a playful voice.

"Okay..." She was paused and took a deep breath.

"I've painted a sunset, a beach, an ocean with a huge wave, a waterfall, a....... cherry blossom tree, some cartoon characters, a self portrait- which is kinda bad, and.... I, I think that's it. There's not much but... they took time." Livia said frankly.

"You might not be down for it... but, you should paint me!" He said cheerfully.

She paused for a moment and squinted her eyes. She then snapped her fingers and pointed to the canvas.

"Yes, I will!" She said ardently.

"Oh you will.." He said secretively.

"Yeah. But it'll take a while. I have a business trip in a couple of days. That'll delay my time to paint." She said setting her phone down and putting Ash on speaker.