"I have a question tho" he said after a moment, I opened one eye and looked at him he smiled before he asked.

"Have you nested?"

Oh

"Well not by myself, I had never had a big necessity to do so" I whispered to him as I closed my eye again. That was a big lie, I've tried nesting, and I've done nests, but every time I'm not completely satisfied with it, it felt like something was missing. He hummed in response as he kept letting my head, and soon I started to feel drowsy again.

"Before you fall asleep again we should go get breakfast" toshi said as he pushed me off of him, I groaned as I took the blanket and snuggled in it. He chuckled as I felt him move around the room, and I thought he had given up before the blanket was taken forcefully off of me.

"Hey! Give it back" I told him as I sat up, he dropped it to the floor before he took a random hoodie from his closet and putted it on. I glared at him as he did so, but also because of his body, and even more his neck, it was full of love marks. I wanted to know if he was going to kill me but I didn't want to mention it so, let's just wait and see.

"Put on some dam pants and let's go eat breakfast" he said as he looked at me, I rolled my eyes and flopped back into the bed, groaning in the process. He grabbed my ankles and started to pull me of the bed, I tried to grab into the bedsheets because I didn't want to get up.

"Noooo, leave me alone"

"Not until you get some food, you aren't eating properly"

"You're one to talk mister 'sleep is not crucial' don't be a fucking hypocrite" I said mocking him

"Hey my sleep schedule is better!" He wined as he looked at me

"Ughh you're right honey... and I'm proud of you" I said as I pulled him from his hoodie down on top of me, me smiled as he kissed me before he pulled away.

"Food"

"No hito, my name is denki"

"Oh my god you dork" he said dramatically as he stood up again, I laughed as I stood up as well, giving up on trying to stay in bed. I looked for my shorts who were thrown somewhere on the floor, next to one of the stockings which accidentally ripped, but it's fine. I putted on my shorts and since shins hoodie was big on me it covered them.

"Come on I want to get back to bed and cuddle you"

"Ok you big baby, let's go" he said as he grabbed my hand and guided me out of his room. We got into the elevator but before he pressed the button to the first floor I reached out and pressed the one to my floor.

"What are you doing?"

"I need to give sero his sweater back, I bet he's looking for it"

"Oh ok" he responded as a small frown appeared on his face. I giggled behind my hand because Hitoshi isn't the jealous easily type EXCEPT when it comes to hanta. And yes I understand that he's my ex, but he also has a girlfriend now so it's fine and everything is chill in between us now.

The elevator stopped at my floor as I walked to my room, I haven't been here in a long time and honestly I'm kinda excited. So I opened the door to find the horrific smell of bleach and immediately started to let out my pheromones. I looked around before I noticed something was missing.

"Where's my fussy blanket?"

"I took it" shin mumbled as he sat down on my bed, I looked at him a bit weirdly because that was my favorite blanket since I've had it for a long time now and he didn't seem interest in it. He noticed my look before he explained.

"I missed your scent" he admitted as he hided his face in between his hands, I smiled fondly at him as I went over to my closet and took out the sweater, it still had Sero's scent which was a bit comforting, just a lot of memories came with it. He looked at me and the stood up, taking my hand and guiding me back to the elevator.

We arrived to the first floor and saw that plenty of people were already up. Mina and sero between them, so I guided shin towards them, and almost immediately both of their eyes widened.

"Dam, shins neck is as purple as his hair" Mina said as she snuggled closer to sero, I looked over at my boyfriend as his eyes looked at me

"I know" he mumbled just as his eyes twitched to the sweater, remembering why we were still talking to them. I threw it over at sero and he grabbed it, realizing what it was, a small frown on his face.

"Well, we will see you around" I told them as I walked away, toshi close behind me, a smirk displayed on his face.

"Ok correction, Denki's thighs are as purple as shins hair" I heard Mina say as sero laughed next to her. I turned to look at shin where he was trying to keep in a laugh. So that's why he wasn't mad about the neck thing, because we were even.

"So I guess we're even"

"Yeah" he said as he placed an arm around my shoulders, I smiled at him as we kept walking towards the kitchen, where Bakugo and deku were watching something in dekus laptop and kiri and todo were talking next to them. Almost immediately kiri stood up and ran up to me, hugging me tightly.

"Dumb ass scared the shit out of me"

"Stop cursing it's weird" I told him as I hugged him back, shin moving to sit on the table. Kiri pulled away from the hug and gave me a smile before smacking the back of my head.

"What was that for!?"

"I told you not to go alone but nOo, you just had to" he told me as he started to walk towards the table I laughed as I touched the back of my head.

"How was I supposed to know"

"It was like they literary invited you to go with them and you just said 'villains? Sounds fun' so yeah that was dumb" he mocked as he sat next to todo again. They both kept on talking before I looked at toshi, who was excitedly talking about something with mido. That was until I felt someone sit on my other side.

"How you feeling Denks?"

"I'm ok jirou" I told her as I offered her a small smile. She smiled back a small sadness on her eyes, quickly my face turned into a frown as I looked at her.

"What's up" I asked her as I looked at her, she hesitated a bit before she said something I didn't expect.

"It's just that I've tried to get over you, I've really tried but I just can't stop... loving you" she whispered as she hid her face in her hands. I felt bad for her, love is a very complicated thing and I just don't understand why does she even loves me. I took the hands away from her face and smiled at her.

"Ji look, I know love is hard, but trust me when I tell you that it will get better, look maybe right now it may feel bad, but I'm sure there's a guy o-or a girl waiting for you"

"Like who?" She asked as she looked at me, I smiled as I got a bit closer to her.

"Like yaomomo" I whispered to her as we both looked at her, smiling and laughing as she talked with uraraka.

"Really?" She asked as a small smile settled on her face, I nodded aggressively as she smiled a bit.

"I never knew"

"Yeah clearly" I said as I laughed, she laughed with me as she stood up

"Thanks kami"

"No problem" I said as I watched her walk over to them, talking excitedly with her. I smiled knowing she's in very good hands. But it wasn't her only in good hands because I felt someone's arms go on my hips and pulled me closer to him. I laid back on his chest as I looked at him.

"You need to stop playing matchmaker" toshi told me as he feed me a piece of toast with jam and cream cheese. I smiled as I gladly took a bite.

"I'm good" I whispered to him as I kissed his jaw. Things were really starting to get better and I couldn't be happier. Shin kissed the top of my head before we continued eating.

-
Ohh how did I miss writing fluff,