31: Returning ✔︎

Start from the beginning

Everyone is standing in a long line, the rest of the people who were supposed to be here a week from now, summoned here to be a part of the war.

Guess the team now knows of the war that is happening today.

The Hellhounds stand on the opposite side, around fifty feet away from this team.

I stand behind Barnes, me and Drystan making eye contact. He nods subtly to me, I return the gesture. Turn against this team in the middle of the fight.

"Where is this supposed leader everyone keeps talking about? Why isn't he here?" Stark yells to Drystan.

"No need for the yelling, we can hear you just fine. And about our leader, he's right here." Drystan moves over to let the Hellhounds' leader come into view.

Fallon played by Paul Wesley

    "Hello, Avengers! I am Fallon, the one you have been hearing about

"Hello, Avengers! I am Fallon, the one you have been hearing about. We are here for the war. I want to be in control of the world, the universe. Take this warning and take it seriously. Leave."

Barton begins to laugh. "You're not serious are you? That's funny. We'll beat you, like we've beat every other villain that has wanted to take over the planet. We'll win."

    "We'll see." Is Fallon's only reply. I finally know his name. That guy has a secrecy like no other.

    The Hellhounds charge forward first, letting out battle cries. We run forward after that, letting out shouts of our own.

    The teams meet in the middle, weapons clashing together. In the middle of a strike against a witch, I turn around a plunge my knife in one of the wizards Doctor Strange brought.

   Commotion goes over the comms in our ears. "Vera! Wrong team!" Barnes shouts at me. I smile evilly.

    "Whatever do you mean?" I lowly remark. I fight off the other remainders of the Avengers team around me.

    "Vera's gone rogue. Stay away from her until further notice, we'll figure it out later!" T'Challa yells in our ears.

    "It's not Vera, it's ShadowHunter!" Sebastian reveals. I run at the Winter Soldier, him unexpectedly taking the hit.

He regains his stance, looking pleadingly in my eyes. "This isn't you Vera. You're better than this!"

"She's not currently on the line right now, but can I take a message?" I sarcastically say to the father of the girl I am in control of.

He growls, contemplation heavy in his face.

"I don't want to do this. Please don't make me do this," desperation is clear in his voice, it even cracks a little bit.

"Good thing for us both, you don't have to choose." I simple the situation up, rushing at him in an attack.

I slam my fist on the side of his cheek. He takes the hit, but retaliates by hitting his own fist against my shoulder.