"I really appreciate everything you've done. Thank you so much." I smile and pull out my wallet, offering him money.

"Oh no, no, no! I can't accept that. This is for one of my former children, no payment is needed. All I did really was get it out the closet and clean it." He laughs, pushing my hand away.

"Are you sure? This was a huge favor for me so I'd like to repay you somehow." I frown and the shorter man chuckles.

"Don't worry about it. You better get going now." He smiles and I bow to him.

"Thank you once again." I bow before running back into the car.

My next stop is my house. I tell the driver that he can go home, and I quickly rush into my house, slipping the item into the gift bag I got the other day, along with the other present that was already in there. I dial Ushijima's number, and he answers on the 3rd ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Ushijima-Kun. I just got home, is it alright if I come over?" I ask.

"Yes, your friend and Tendou just left though."

"Alright, that's okay. I'll be there soon." I say before hanging up. I lock up before beginning to walk to Ushijima's house.

What I got wasn't expensive, and I'm not even sure if he'll like it, but I hope it's something sentimental to him.

I walk the few minute walk it takes to get to his home, regretting not wearing a jacket. I softly knock on his door and hear shuffling on the inside before he opens it.

He looks at me up and down, his expression a bit shocked.

"Sorry, I didn't have time to change after my last shoot." I say shyly, looking down. Then the realization that I haven't told him my actual job hits me. "I-I mean, my manager at the cafe-"

"I know you don't work there. Tendou and I went there to surprise you but the owner said she's never heard of you before. Tendou texted your friend and she sent us photos of you modeling.." He crosses his arms. I look at him in shock, before guilt takes over me.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't want you to know because whenever people find out they either get all weird about it or start asking for a bunch of favors." I sigh, my shoulders falling.

"It's fine, I'm not mad." He says, and I see him look me up and down. "They make you wear that?" He asks and I nod, starting to blush.

"Okay...come in." He sighs and I bite my lip, walking inside the house and slipping off my shoes. "Let's go up to my room."

I follow him up, and he sits down on the edge of his bed. I walk over to him, and push the bag towards him.

"Happy birthday, Ushijima-Kun." I smile as he takes the bag.

"Thank you, Sasaki." He says and sets it down. "I need to talk to you." He sounds more serious than he usually is, and I bite my lip.

"Wait, can you open the present first?" I chuckle awkwardly. "I want to see if you'd like it. I didn't know what to get you...so I'm sorry if it's disappointing."

He looks at me for a moment, almost looking guilty, before he nods.

"Very well. And I don't mind, I didn't want you to get me anything at all." He says, taking the gift tissue paper out the bag. He looks inside and freezes.

He takes out the two picture frames, and looks at them. One is of him alone, mid air, about to spike a ball. The other one, is of him and his team last year when they went to nationals. They just won their 3rd game in a row, and they're all smiling. Even him.