My first instinct is to ignore the message and pretend it didn't happen. Surely, that would give him the memo that the message wasn't meant for him. But a part of me that I unleashed the night I was locked in a room with Charlie wouldn't agree. The part that in some f*cked up way likes Charlie.

The part that despite denying how I feel, got all dressed up before leaving the house earlier today with the hope that he would see me and somehow want me. Or maybe want a replay of what happened in that room. But he wasn't even there. The hurt and disappointment I felt throughout the class was quickly replaced with a fear of failure after the class. But now, staring at the message, I can't help but crave Charlie's presence.

I'm failing statistics.

Like I've never texted the opposite sex before, I shut my phone quickly and place it faced down on the table, heart thumping in my chest like I got caught stealing a cookie from the cookie jar. I face my Laptop once again and pick up my pen but I can't make sense of the words displayed on the screen.

as a whole or are there specifics?

as a whole.
I don't like maths.

Is this why Byrne pulled you up after class.

It wasn't just me.
And how'd you know that? You weren't there.

How'd you know I wasn't there?

I nibble on my upper lip.

I didn't see you.

Were you looking for me?

No.

That was a lie.

I sat in the back with Ryan.

No you didn't. I didn't see you guys at the back.

So you were looking for me.

Guilty as charged.

The honesty of my words shock me. I don't know if it's the coffee in my system or if it's the end of the world, either way I'm feeling risky.

where were you?

had an appointment I couldn't get out of.
are you still at the library?

yes
sigh

damn, it's been hours

For some reason unbeknownst to me I send him a picture of my working table.

It has.

wait is that biostat?

yes 👀👀

Number 1 is wrong

I double checked it...

That question is really about calculating standard normal scores. You've used the formula to find the SD instead of the Z formula. Z = observed - mean divided by the SD. You should get 3 SDs.
same goes for 1b and 1c.