2

— CHAPTER 2: Meetup —

The air blew on George's face, making him open his eyes. He had spawned in what seemed like a flower biome. George looked around to see a birch tree forest on his left, and an oak forest on his right. A plain flower field spit the two forests in half. George heard a bell ring, before being startled by a thump of a body in front of him.

"What the hell?" George said. He ran over to the body to see his best friend, Sapnap, on the floor, holding his head.

"Sapnap! Get up!" George said. Sapnap groaned in pain as he took the hand George held out for him. Sapnap rubbed his head as he looked around.

George scratched his head as his mind raced with thoughts.

"Uh, George?" Sapnap asked. George turned his attention towards the brunette. He had a menu that floated in front of him, which had text on it. George moved to behind Sapnap, and read quickly.

GeorgeNotFound joined the game.
Sapnap joined the game.
<Dream> no fucking way
<Dream> this isn't real
<Dream> guys??

George's eyes turned soft, as he opened his chat, after slapping his hand to open it.

<GeorgeNotFound> we are real
<Sapnap> come pick us up dreamie poo
<Dream> even now you guys are so stupid. coordinates?
<Sapnap> 186 917
<Dream> you're near
<Dream> omw

Sapnap lowered his text box as he looked around. George stayed looking at the box. George examined how the chat worked, how to open and close it, how to type, anything basically needed.

George's thoughts were interrupted by the clacking of horseshoes on the grass. A snort came from the horse as a man in iron armor slipped off, and looked at the two boys in relief as he wrapped his hands around Sapnap. George smiled as he ran towards Dream, who opened up his hug for a group hug.

***

George, Sapnap, and Dream had made small conversation about the world when they walked to Dream's base.

"How long have you been here?" George asked. Dream sighed as he kicked a rock under him.

"Like, 2 days?" Dream said. Sapnap winced at the thought.

"Why?" Dream asked again. Sapnap looked at George, and George looked back.

"Tell me why you're asking, George." Dream said, grabbing George's wrist. George looked down before taking a deep breath.