Meeting Shelby's friends

We get another glitch transition that transitions to Terry, ThunderStrike, Howley Dyles and Shaylee.

TERRY: Okay, ready guys? On three.

THUNDERSTRIKE: One....

SHELBY: Hey guys!

TERRY: Gasps Hi Shelby!

He lets go of the log board

THUNDERSTRIKE: Hey what giiiiiiiives!?

They slide down the mountain

TERRY: How are you?

SHELBY: I'm good and you?

TERRY: Good.

HUMPHREY: Uh, hi?

TERRY: Oh, I didn't see you there.

𝚂𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙱𝚈: Terry, I'd like you to meet my mate Humphrey. Humphrey this is my Ex Terry.

HUMPHREY: So I see I wasn't your first choice, that's nice to know. I'm just gonna go to my den an hope to find someone else.

He starts to walk away

SHELBY: Humphrey, wait!

Terry pounces on Humphrey pinning him down

HUMPHREY: Hey, get off of me!

TERRY: Humphrey listen to me, me and Shelby broke up a long time ago so I'm not intrested in her anymore.

HUMPHREY: Yeah that's what they all say, soon you'll start spending more time together then you're gonna start having feelings again and pretty soon you two will be together again and I'll be left in the dust thinking that it was a bad idea to be with Shelby cuz you still had feelings for her. I'm not gonna be hurt again like I already am after Kate left me for Carmen so it's best if you two get together now and save me all the heartache.

SHELBY: Humphrey...

HUMPHREY: Sorry, but I'm not taking any chances. Get off of me Terry.

TERRY: But--

HUMPHREY: I said get off!

TERRY: Jesus! Okay, okay.

Terry gets off of Humphrey and Humphrey gets up

HUMPHREY: Thank you, now if you don't mind I'm gonna show myself back to my den. It has been a pleasure meeting you guys.

He storms away which causes Shelby to cry.

TERRY: Shelby, are you okay?

SHELBY: What do you think? I just lost the once chance to have a happy life again.

TERRY: I'm sorry Shelby. Maybe I can go and talk to him.

SHELBY: No, don't bother, you'll just make things worse. I knew being with you would spell out bad luck and now I'm glad we split up. Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna go talk to Humphrey and you stay here, don't follow me, don't talk to me, and do nothing except help your friends. Got it!?

TERRY: Yes ma'am

SHELBY: Good, see ya

She runs after Humphrey

TERRY: Oh Humphrey, I didn't know that being with her before would affect you that bad. I'll try to stay out of your way for now on.

A fainted crash is heard at the bottom of the mountain.

SHAYLEE: Fainted Ow, my ovaries!

THUNDERSTRIKE/HOWLEY DYLES: Fainted My Everything!

TERRY: Oooo, sorry guys! Don't worry I'm coming!

He runs down the mountain, slips and tumbles the rest of the way down. After tumbling, he crashes into everyone else at the bottom of the mountain.

THUNDERSTRIKE/HOWLEY DYLES/SHAYLEE: Oooowwww!

TERRY: I'm okay! My friends broke my fall!

THUNDERSTRIKE/HOWLEY DYLES/SHAYLEE: Medic!

They all groan