Chapter 2 -Ken's family visit Mrs.Jhonson

Ken, a 9 year old boy ,normally living his life till now enjoying and studying ,is now happy as his summer holidays of school begin from this day .His father Brian and mother Lisa are planning to go somewhere to spend some days outside the city at some beautiful destination ,where they can get the pure peace of mind and full enjoyment .At present they are living in California .Ken's father is a professor at the department of metallurgey and his mother is a co-worker in the same department .Right now they are on a research of new metals.While Brian and Lisa are talking and deciding about where to go ,Lisa's phone rings .She pick up the call and it is Mrs.Jhonson on the other side .They both talk very friendly and Brian is noticing Lisa that how politely and friendly she talks .

Lisa:Hello! Mrs. Jhonson .

Mrs. Jhonson: Hii Lisa, how are you?

Mrs.Jhonson:I am fine and missing you a lot .

Lisa:Missing you too my sister .

Mrs.Jhonson: Why don't you come at my place for few days , we will enjoy .

Lisa:Yeah i will look into it and will tell you . Ken's summer holidays just started.

Mrs.Jhonson:That's great .

Lisa:Yeah

Mrs.Jhonson :Okay Lisa i have got some work ,will talk to you soon , Bye.

Lisa: Okay Mrs.Jhonson take care.

Lisa cuts the call and a second after Brian asks her "Whose call was it ?".

Lisa laughingly replied   " It was Mrs. Jhonson there"  .

Brian says   "If i still remember , Mrs. Jhonson is just like your elder sister whome you saved from being killed in a car accident while you were going on work of metal with her ".

Lisa says " Yes absolutely ,and after that she has become very close to me and you know what , She has invited us to spend some days at her place and she also said that she miss me a lot so we must go there".

Brian agreed to Lisa and they both decided to leave for Winslow a day after.Ken on the other hand gets upset as he wanted to play and enjoy his summer vacations  with his friends but now he has to go Winslow with his parents.It is now 10 PM and Brian started packing bags and Lisa was helping him . She packed bags of herself and Ken.When they are done with packing they decided to leave in early morning .The car is ready , Says Brian to Lisa and she wakes up Ken .Ken woke up in drowsiness and they all sit in the car ,Locked the house and left for Winslow.In between the journey when ken wake up , he askes his dad that how much time will it take to reach there.His dad says him that we will reach there in about two hours till then you should enjoy the beautiful scene outside the window of the car .

After two hours when Ken's whole family reach at Mrs.Jhonson's house she invited them very nicely .She alloted them their rooms and Ken was very happy as he found some kids of his age were playing when he saw outside the window of his room and he started thinking that what if he do friendship with all of them.It was about 9 in the morning when after being all the stuff and bags of Ken and his parent's get settled in their rooms , Mrs. Jhonson calls them for breakfast . While doing breakfast Ken politely asks Mrs. Jhonson   "Can I go outside for few minutes please?"   Mrs Jhonson permitted him but his Mother Lisa says him to stay inside only as he knows no one outside but Mrs.Jhonson says Lisa not to worry she will give introduction about Ken to the kids and then they all will be his friends .

                     "" To be continued""