End of Sixth Year

Start from the beginning

"Draco?" (Y/n) looked at me worried.

Bellatrix shoved (Y/n), Fenrir Greyback took hold of her. It seemed like he was smelling her, taking her scent in like one would do to a dinner plate.

"Well, look what we have here. Well done, Draco." Bellatrix said.

"Good evening, Bellatrix. I think introductions are in order, don't you?" Dumbledore was infuriatingly calm.

"Love to, Albus, but I'm afraid we're on a bit of a tight schedule. Do it!" Bellatrix whispered in my ear.

"Draco," I looked at (Y/n), who was tense as Greyback sniffed her. "Just do it."

Bellatrix looked at her in surprise, not thinking (Y/n) would agree with me killing Dumbledore.

"Even your little girlfriend says to do it."

"He doesn't have the stomach. Just like his father. Let me finish him in my own way." Greyback sneered.

(Y/n) kicked him in the kneecap and got out of his grasp. He glared at her, he would've gone in at her if she didn't mean something to Voldemort.

"No, the Dark Lord was clear that the boy has to do it. This is your moment, Draco. Do it! Go on, Draco, now!" Bellatrix urged.

"No." Professor Snape got in front of me.

His wand was pointing at Dumbledore. (Y/n) took the opportunity to move me back, beside her and Bellatrix.

"Severus. Please..." Dumbledore said.

"Avada Kedavra."

I watched as Dumbledore's body was thrown off the astronomy tower. His eyes were lifeless as he fell. I had led this man to his death...me. Bellatrix was happy, no doubt. We hurried, taking (Y/n) with us to escape what had happened.

She held my hand as we ran, and we watched as Bellatrix destroyed the Great Hall. My breathing was heavier, but (Y/n) stayed put together and squeezed my hand. We kept running, and eventually got to Hagrid's hut, which Bellatrix set on fire.

"Snape, he trusted you!" Potter yelled.

(Y/n) looked back, Professor Snape making eye contact with her. "Go on!"

I ran off with (Y/n), Fenrir Greyback and Bellatrix joining so we wouldn't run away. In the end, we went to Malfoy Manor.

Your POV ~

When I arrived at Malfoy Manor, I was greeted with an awful sight. Fenrir Greyback pushed me inside harshly as Draco was led to a table by Bellatrix. There he sat with his mother and his father, who looked awful. I saw three people with bags on their heads. I didn't need to see their faces to know who they were.

"What have you done?" I whispered.

I looked at my so-called uncle, who grinned sickeningly.

"You didn't think we'd only go after you, did you?"

I took a few steps towards the table, "I'm going to skin you alive!!"