Hcr fan fic

She sat with her back to the old oak tree on a soft layer of leaves that had started to fall. Frowning desperately at her phone wondering what was taking him so long to reply. She hadn't talked to him all day and was worried something had happened. Just then she heard leaves crunching softly and a voice say "Hey gorgeous" through her headphones before he flopped down beside her. "Hey Jamie" she said a smile brightening her face. She pulled her headphones out and they both started to laugh as forever unstoppable came on when she hit play.

Jamie sat feeling the strangely shaped box in his pocket nervously because depending on Karen it would either make him the happiest, luckiest man on earth, or a depressed wreak. Not quite sure how he was going to ask her yet he just looked into her eyes, smiled, and kissed her. Slowly pulling away he knew she would say yes. He just had to gain the courage to ask. Something he said he would never do was about to happen.

Staring into Jamie's eyes her face set into a smile that only he could bring onto her face. She noticed a flicker of depression cross his face but made nothing of it. 'It's probably just him regretting leaving again' she thought. 'I know it gets harder and harder on him each time'. Accepting her own explanation she laid her head on his shoulder meaning to reassure him but truthfully it only made Jamie's urge to propose to the girl sitting next to him that much stronger.

Candice and Tori were sitting in the living room. Candice happily clicking away at her next best selling book and Tori eagerly turned a blank peice of paper into a beautiful masterpiece. Then teasing and fighting like 5 year olds Nash and Ryan came bounding into the house. Tori and Candice stood up and shot each other a look that said 'not this again.' Nash and Ryan had an on-going battle about who was the best at video games. All video games. Racing, sport, even a few dress up games! Whatever it was they both wanted to be best.

It took them a minute to notice the 2 girls staring at them before they stopped bickering and went into full boyfriend mode. Nash and Candice went to the kitchen to have coffee though Nash was eying the liquor as well. Ryan and Tori sat looking at the drawing tori had started. It was still just a sketch but Ryan knew Tori had finally decided how to design the cover of their next album. After she was given the job she had sat wondering for days about what she could do. She didn't want to dissappoint the boys or their fans. Finally right before the boys erupted into the room she had gotten an idea.

After staring at it for a minute wondering what had made her come up with it Ryan decided not to worry. Pecking her on the cheek he went to the kitchen to cook everyone breakfast. After the eggs were done frying Ryan called everyone into the kitchen and over breakfast made the announcement that all the girls got to go on the next leg of the tour with them. Tori and Candice instantly started smiling. Even though on the inside they were jumping up and down with joy they both stood upnd hugged their boys. 'Finally!' was all that was going through Candice's head but Tori had different thoughts. 'I wonder if Ryan did this for Jamie?' was her first thought. 'He's always says how much he misses Karen and home so maybe this is to help him'. She shot him a questioning glance asking for an explanation which he gave a light nod saying he'd explain later.

Later that day Nash, Ian, Ryan, Jamie, and Maggie sat awkwardly on the bench outside the library waiting for Tori, Karen, and Candice. Ian was focused on trying to calm the squirming baby in Maggie's arms while the others sat staring at the street watching the cars go by. Finally the baby calmed down and they sat there awkwardly in silence. A taxi rolled up and the girls piled out. After the hugs and greetings were over with they set off down the street.

After walking around Nashville for a while they went to Bread and Co. to get lunch. As they were eating Ian announced to everyone that the girls were going on tour with them. Maggie got a calm smile and hugged Ian as they both looked down at the baby who was fast asleep. Karen let out a squeal of delight as Jamie swept her into a hug. Candice and tori who already knew stood quietly next to Nash and Ryan taking in the scene. After all the initial excitement was over Nash said they'd be heading out on Friday. Then Nash said that each person could bring an extra person Karen almost jumped out of her skin. She could bring Hannah!