"Miss we have reached" the driver said Momo Unnie and I got out and bowed to the driver "Thank you" I said and we both walked inside the university "see you later" Momo Unnie said "Ne" I said and we both parted our way I looked at the time 7:45 AM I went to my locker and got my books and walked to my class and sat on my seat.

That's when the flirts of our school started crowding around my seat "Hey beautiful! wanna go out today" One of them said I looked at them in disgust someone please save me from these shameless perverts "Just go to hell" I said but guess they are to deaf to hear me... this may be the only reason why I wanna leave university so fast

I just got my phone and earphones out and plugged them in my ear and started hearing to music after 10 minutes my life savior entered the class "Good morning Students" The teacher said the perverts quickly ran to their seats "good morning Mrs.Lee" we said.

Then the damn lecture started and everyone was dead tired You want to know the sad part is? Rosé sits on my right and to her right is Jisoo Unnie and to my left Ji-eun is there and to her left is Nancy... I almost want to kill my self when I sit in between of them all.

"Jennie Unnie" Rosé whispers but not to loudly So that no one could hear her I looked at Nancy to see her staring at her phone secretly this girl.... I looked at Rosé with my blank face "What" I whispered back "Unnie when I called you a slut I didn't mean it everything just went to fast I didn't realise what I said" Rosé whisper-rapped.

"Rosé" I whispered and looked at her and my face soften "Leave me alone" I said coldly returning back to my cold face she sighed looking at me then she whispered something to Jisoo Unnie which made her look at me with sad eyes I just focused back on the lecture.

"Gosh forgive them already Jennie They are sorry and they mean it you also know you can't hold this cold attitude towards them forever someday this wall has to break someday soon" That's what my inner voice was telling me for the whole day.

Now my lectures for today just got over and now I have to go home the whole day the girls were silent and hurt Ji-Eun like always was sad but faking her happiness when Yoongi Was near look I know I am gone crazy to say this but I am happy that she got someone who can Make her happy forever.

I was putting my books in the locker then waiting for Momo Unnie to come when someone came from behind me and put a napkin around my mouth and after some time I lost my consciousness everything went black....

MOMO POV
I was Walking back to the lockers to get to Jennie when I saw no one there weird... she just texted me she is standing near the lockers 5 minutes ago I started looking around but no sign of her "JENNIE" I yelled so loudly that I caught everybody's eyes on me but I was to worried to care.

"JENNIE WHERE ARE YOU" I yelled looking around that's when I saw Jisoo,Rosé,Lisa they ran to me with worried look on there faces "Where is Unnie" Lisa asked "I just saw her here sometime ago" IU Said "Is she going to be fine.." Rosé said "she just texted me 5 minutes ago or something that she was here" I said.

"But when I came here I didn't see her" I said "Look around for her in the school" Someone said in a worried voice I looked over to See Ji-eun there she looked so pale now she had lost so much damn weight "Ji-eun it's better if you stay out of this" I said

"No!" she said and went away I suppose searching for Jennie while the boy came running to The girls and I looking at their faces I could clearly tell they knew something that they didn't want to tell they were nervous.

I walked up to them "are you involved in this shit" I said in my scary voice which makes everyone go scared the boys looked at me terrified and immediately shook their heads "Look I know your lying now before I beat your all asses to death you better spit it out" I said glaring at them.