Chapter 20: Found You!

a/n AYO IM FUCKING ALIVE!!!!!

what a great time to be alive! well, as most of you know ( Monochrome_Flame ) ive been super sick and i needed help. not gonna get into detail because you guys are here for ROMANCE! not pity! and thats whats GONNA MUTHAFUCKING HAPPEN

WHOOO ELLIE GOLDING'S NEW SONG LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO IS WHAT INSPIRED ME TO WRITE THIS because that song is so cute and shit even though its meant for sexual matter.

i like how you all really like this story. albeit it not having a million reads, people actively comment on this story and i truly enjoy it. thank you to those who have sticked with me since the beginning. :)

the picture on the side tho. it reminds me of this fanfic and i love it.

harshly edited btw

~~~~~~

I slowly awake, feeling absolutely amazing, except the blazing sun ruins it all and shoots me in the eyes. I uncomfortably shift in this chair to block the light, and accidentally elbow something lying next to me. I turn around and almost yell in surprise, Thor this lying next to me, hands protectively grasping onto my hips. A giant smile spreads across my face and I feel really fuzzy inside now. I remember back to last night, after the kiss we talked and talked until we eventually fell asleep.

I scoot closer to him, he is really warm and it cause me to be more warm than I want. I slid my arm underneath his and hug him. He moves around and moans, his eyes opening slightly. With that a smile appears on his face.

"Good morning, my beautiful goddess." Thor mumbles. He notices that I am snuggled closer to him than normal, but it looks like he isn't bothered by it.

"Did I wake you?" I ask sheepishly

"I don't mind," he assures in a caring tone. "Waking up to you is a blessing."

I bite back laughter, he's so cheesy when he's showing his love. We stare at each other's eyes for a while, his optics were absolutely a beautiful shade of bright blue. Thor has truly became more handsome, he looks less like a kid and more like a king.

Thor reaches up and entangles his fingers into my hair, leaning forward to place a kiss on my forehead. I smile widely once more, this is like a dream, like if I was in a coma. Except I never want to wake up, this is way more better than being that loner outsider. Now I have someone here to listen to me and share all of the things I believe in.

"You're more beautiful than I remembered." Thor whispers to me. I roll my optics at his romantic, fluffy, stupid compliments. He then reaches up and cups my left cheek with his giant hand. "Of all the years I missed, it feels like you've been here forever."

I am at a loss of words, of course I am, he can leave anyone breathless.

"I've missed you so much." I say before I scoot up to kiss him. He returns it kindly.

"I think we should go to your friends." Thor suggests while pushing himself up. I follow after him and we both head down the ladder to the ground. We both head inside of the building, finding Jane cooking, Darcy laying around, and Erik recovering from his plentiful drinking from last night.

Jane drops what she is doing and comes running over to us. "Is that . . ?" She ponders while pointing at the book in my hand.

I smile and hold it out. "It is." Jane squeals, snatches the book out of my hand, then jumps onto me for a hug. Her legs wrap around my hips and she squeezes me so hard that I squeak in pain. "J-Jane, MERCY!"