29.Our Reception...

HERE IS THE CHAPTER. SORRY FOR BEING LATE..

Sidneet danced and everyone clapped for them. At last both wenf to their room . Avneet also went holding her lehenga and Sonia aunty beside her helping her ....

As soon as they reached Avneet sat on dressing table and was about to remove her ear rings when Sidd came from behind..

Sidd=Excuse me ...

Avu looked at him

Sidd=what are you doing ??

Avu=removing my jewelry .

Sidd sat beside her on floor ...

Sidd= Soo early..

Avu = why you wanted to go something ...

Sidd made Avneet stand and held her in bridal style .

Kinda like this 

Sidd=1 surprise for you

Sidd=1 surprise for you .

Avu=What ??

Sidd snapped his finger and fan started moving and rose petals started flowing in thw whole room .

Avu was admiring those flowers flowing in rhe air . Sidd was just admiring her .

Sidd=liked it

Avu = loved it ....

Sidd spinned 2 times wirh Avneet holding in bridal styke . then they both lay on bed and shared an eye contact .

Without any moment Sidd went closer to her and kissed her on her lips . Avneet smiled and kisssd him back They both were enjoying their kiss . after 2 minutes Sidd broke the kiss and started kissing her neck and gave her a hickey on her neck .

Avnset moaned his name but he ignored it . suddenly Avneet became a wild cat and hoveled over Sidd and started grinding in his . kizsing his and bit his collar bone and both spend their night with each other and at last cuddled and slept in each others embrace ....

Next morning ..

Avneet woke up first and noticed her position . she blushed and raised her head up to see a sleeping Siddharth . .

Avu's pov

Yesterday was Amazing one . I always wished for that from a long time and yesterday was the day he marked me with his name . Before our marriage he was used to be in his limits . Like I mean we never made out before wedding even if I used to insist him . He used to refuse and if I resist more he used to get angry but yesterday I was all his and he was all mine ..

I waited for this day from past 2 years and now when its here ....

I was admiring him sleeping when I saw stitches on his chest ...Oh shit ..He was also suppose to visit doctor once after surgery . .. I didn't knew when my hands reached to his chest on stitches . I traced the path of stitches . I was feelings bad ,really bad..I was just staring at the stitches and lost when I heard Siddharth's yawning which took me out of trance . He looked at me with half closed eyes and hugged me tight through my waist ...