TROIS/CARMELLA/

- Carmella, please come to my office.-trembling at my boss's stiff voice, I turned and started in fright after the woman in her mid-forties, who was already heavily gray-haired, for if she invited someone to her office, it probably wouldn't have a good ending.-Take a seat.-she pointed to the chair opposite her desk, and I did what she asked.

- Why did you call me?-I asked the question a little afraid, for I was afraid I would be fired. Yet why else would she call me?

-Listen, I'll be fast and straight, I don't want to waste your time,-she looked at his watch quickly, -maybe I can say you're one of the best manpower you're here on time, I'm not missing you, you're doing everything fairly. This is to be estimated.

-Thank you,-I nodded, but I knew the but was coming now.
-But - of course - I'm worried about you.
- Why?- I frowned, I didn't expect that at all.

-You cried yourself that one of the guests wanted to ask for your phone number. I have seen you repeatedly that the closeness of people has been broken. Carmella, this is not possible!-she shook her head, and tears began to gather in my eyes. Done, I'm losing my job now - it's a catering place, you have to connect with people here.-she spread her hands-you can't always hide behind the counter if someone wants to speak to you.

- Who are you going to fire me? - I didn't want to cry in front of my boss, I didn't want to show myself any more weak, so I held back the emerging emotions strongly.
- Like I said, you're an excellent workforce.-she leaned down to her desk and pulled out one of the drawers and began digging - so I decided to give you more time, but only on one condition - and at that moment she pulled out an A5-sized piece of paper and handed it to me - just read it.

I hurriedly looked at the page that might have saved my job and started reading quickly.

Do you need help? Maybe you feel alone? Can't find your place? Can't process your traumas? Don't be discouraged!

I look forward to my session, where you can tell your problems or listen to others completely honestly, without tension. Don't you dare stand up to others? It's not a problem at all, you can still come from it in the same way, we welcome anyone in our circles!

The event is held twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays, from four o'clock in the cultural center and is of course free.

I hope to see you there!

Jacqueline Amiot

-You want me to ...-I looked into her eyes as I put down the flyer, and she nodded.- Yes, I want you to leave. I know Jacquelin, he's organized something like this several times, and I've even gone to one of them - she spread his hands, again - it's not a sin to ask others for help. Plus, I'm sure many of your age will be there as well.-And if I don't leave, will I be fired?- I pulled my mouth away because I wasn't in the mood for all this.-I don't want to threaten you, please understand that I just want good for you,- she leaned on the table, so I could see his strong, military features even better. - but yes, if there is no change, I have to fire you out.-All right,- I lowered my head, then walked quietly out of the office, and, heading for the bathroom, cried out. I didn't want to direct a scene, I didn't want to be the center of attention, so after I let everything out of myself, I quickly washed my face and hurried back behind the counter.- Why did she call you? Gabriel, one of my co-workers, nodded behind him when he saw him. I rarely talked to the boy because he's a pretty quiet type, just like me, so we didn't really look for each other's company during our reworked days.-Just because of my schedule,-I shook my head, then turned to the newly arrived guest, picking up a false smile.

I nervously clutched the strap of the bag on my shoulder and then, after one last, long breath, entered the not-so-small building at all. I was immediately scared when I saw a fairly large group of people waiting in the lobby, but I tried to reassure myself that at least I didn't have to search for the venue. Approaching the people, I had some time to look through them unobtrusively, and I was surprised to note that the company was quite mixed. As I saw, there was an elderly couple, three men between the ages of fifty and sixty, two women who were perhaps a little younger than them, two twenty-three or twenty-four years guy, and a fairly young girl.

-How many of us have gathered,-a door opened suddenly, and a smiling, older woman stepped out of the room. One of the boys, a little older than me, set off for the first time and walked over to the lady with two kisses on his face. -Pierre darling, but it's good to see you again,-the boy's border, who just nodded, smoothed his hand, -are you better?I only heard this tiny piece of speech, as I then entered the spacious, bright room full of chairs.- All right, is everyone ready? she clapped her palms, and the cold sound ran through me. I didn't want to be here, I didn't feel like it.When a few of those present muttered a yes, Jacqueline said again - let's get started.

-Is there anyone who wants to be the first to stand out?- she asked the question a few minutes later, after explaining the details of the program, which were pretty much in the flyer. I looked around quickly, but no one seemed to want to take the initiative, just as neither I nor I was in the mind.

-Well, if no one wants to, I'll take it,- suddenly one of the men in his forties stood up, walking slowly to the small stage-likeness in front of us. -Huh, well, I'm Raphael.-Hi Raphael,-a few people said, I don't think the man felt so tense. I liked this idea, say.

-I have no idea where to start, so I cut into the middle,-he spread his hands, and I listened with my head down, I didn't want to stare because I knew that if they looked at me it would make me very insecure - my wife and I were expecting our first baby. When I found out about the news, I was the happiest person in the world, and I immediately shopped from books for different dads — here he heard his voice smile, and at this point I raised my head curiously — looking at baby furniture, designing the nursery. I remember at the first ultrasound when we could see the small droplet, I was tearful. Then I accompanied my wife so happily for the second ultrasound, but by then I knew from the doctor's expression that something was wrong. He told us that unfortunately the baby had an abortion and couldn't even tell the reason. - his hitherto tense face now trembled, according to them he also wears the expression "everything is fine" as a mask - during this couple of months the baby grew so close to my heart, I felt such a strong attachment to him that I lived his death as if I would have lost only one living family member. This whole thing happened two months ago, and I still can't get over it, unlike my wife, who can barely think of our lost child — and here she's already bowed her head, didn't look anyone in the eye — every day, wherever I am, I remember her , it reminds me that I couldn't even get a chance from life to get to know me and I don't understand the reason. What have I done? What did I do to get this? -Raphael finally finished softly, causing the tears in my eyes to set off, but as I saw, I was not alone in the room.

-Thank you for sharing this with us, Raphael,-Jacqueline said, pulling him into an encouraging hug and then turning to us. -If any of you want to say something to Raphael, you can do so now- several people stood up for this sentence, then walked over to the man and began to converse with him. I felt like I didn't know what to tell him and I didn't want to hug him, so I stayed in my chair, but luckily it wasn't so embarrassing because the younger age group did the same thing I did, maybe they weren't so open yet, they were new to it.

I quickly rolled my eyes around the few people who remained seated, but I didn't expect to face myself with an ice-cold bluish scanning eye pair, so suddenly lowering my eyes I hoped he wouldn't stare any further, but when I raised my head a few minutes later , I looked into those eyes again. There was something scary about them, but also interesting, I saw sadness, frustration, and to my great surprise curiosity.

~~~