Chapter 15 " Forever, together? "

Start from the beginning

Y/n POV

  " I miss my parents. They were the only ones who loved me. I was too young when I lost them in an accident. You know, they were always busy so when my kindergarten time was over I had to stay there with one of the teachers. They used to pick me up at night. " I chuckled. " That day I got an award for a handwriting competition and kept waiting for my parents to see it. But then, my teacher got a call that my parents died in a car. I was then put into a horrible nunnery. I don't want anyone else to go through this. " I told as a tear slid down my cheek. " I love you. And I will never let you go now. I have something to tell ". He told and I turned around. He then put his forehead on mine and told " I want to be with you forever. Till our last breath I want us to be together. " I then smiled as it touched my heart. I then chuckled and kissed him. I pulled out suddenly with an angry face. " You went to smoke? " I asked as he nodded slowly. " I'm not sleeping with you today. " I told and was going but then he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. " You are sleeping with me. That's it. " He told strictly as I whined. " I want to take you somewhere " He told as I frowned. " Where? ". He didn't answer and kept dragging me out.

Time skip

  He brought me to a.... bar? He then pulled me to a seat and sat beside me. " 2 glasses of vodka " That is what he asked the bartender. He then placed the glasses in front of us. " Jungkook, I don't drink " I told looking nervously at him. " C'mon drink it, at least now " He told while gulping the whole glass down. " But I never drank before" I told softly but loud enough for him to hear. " You never drank before? Then you should try it baby " He told while smiling like an idiot. I looked at the glass in front. I thought of trying it so I took a sip. It was burning my tongue. But... it's kinda addictive. I took the glass and gulped it down. " You should add Soda to it " He told while gulping another glass. " Give me a bottle of vodka " I asked the bartender as I felt little dizzy. He gave it to me as I chugged down the whole bottle in a minute. Jungkook's jaw was dropped down.

Jungkook POV

  I watched Y/n who drank the whole bottle. I have heard that people who drink the first time will be drunk soon and I guess.. it's true. She came and sat on my lap and put her hands behind my neck. She then hugged me as she kept laughing. I guess she is drunk. " Come let's go home baby " I tried to make her stand but she pushed me a little. " Kidnapper, help me! " She tried to run away but I put her on my shoulder and went out. " Put me down! Or else I'll hit you " She kept hitting my back. I finally put her down and looked at her angrily. " Oh my god! My kidnapper is so handsome. But not as handsome as my boyfriend " She told winking at me and shook her head. " I am your boyfriend " I told crossing my arms. " Oh Jungkook, hmmm. I want ice cream. " She asked me as I shook my head. " No, we're going home. " I told as I went to grab her hand but she told something which made me shocked. " Daddy please, your kitten needs ice cream " She told while pouting. " S-still no kitten " I told and hold her hand but she sat down on the floor and pulled my hand as I tried to take her. " I NEED ICE CREAM " She kept shouting as everyone looked at us. " Okay fine, jeez. You will get an ice cream, now get up " I told lifting her up. " Yes daddy " She replied as I shook my head. How will I make her sleep? I groaned and went to the ice cream truck near our house. I asked for a strawberry ice cream as it is her favourite. She had it like a kid and finished it as we reached home. I carried her till the bed and put her down. She kept pouting staring at nothing. I then removed my shirt as she spilled little ice cream on me. After I removed I went to Y/n." Go to sleep, I'll change and come " I was about to get up but she pulled me down and sat on top of me. " You have soooooo many tattoos! You are very sexy " She told as she looked at my arms. I tried to get up but she hovered above me. She then kept staring at my lips and told " You know, I love you so much. You are my baby, darling, honey, jagi, oppa, everything. I can do anything for you. It is like your my treasure and I'm the chest. I will protect you from all the monsters around the world. Even if they take you, no problem. But they will know that you always belong to me. Only me " She told and hugged me. A tear slid down my cheek as she told such a meaningful sentence even though she is drunk. I kissed her forehead and told. " I'll protect you not only from monsters, but from everyone who try to take you away from me. I will always love you. Y/n, never ever forget that my baby " I told as I heard cute snores from her. I chuckled and fell asleep....