Karlynn-

I woke up to the sound of Keyair yelling "LETS GO!!". He was playing 2K22 on my Tv in my room. I rose up and grabbed my phone off the dresser and read all my notifications. I was getting a lot of congratulation text from my friends and family and people been hitting up my cash app. Nana Mary K sent me 5k for my birthday and said she wanted me to sign up for fashion school in New York, and that she would go half on my tuition with my mom and help pay for my apartment out there.

I can't wait to get to the big city and meet new people and become somebody. I just want my momma to be proud of me and want my dad to continue to watch over and protect me. I got up out the bed and walked to the bathroom and peed. I started getting a ache in my breast. "Damn, and here comes my period" I said. I hate my period but, can't do anything until I get on this birth control. After wiping myself and flushing, I washed my hands then looked at my face in the mirror.

I grabbed my tooth brush and after getting some toothpaste, I brushed my teeth. I then washed my face and did my skin routine. Being out of school be making me bored but that's how its gonna be for about 2 months until I gotta go to New York. I walked out the bathroom and was grabbed up by Keyair. "Damn, you be looking so good when you get up" he said biting his lips and grabbing on my ass. "Keyair, we is not having any sex after that incident from last month and yet, my period is not here yet either" I said.

"Keyair eyes got wide, what you mean its not here ?" he asked. "relax, my breast are tender as fuck so that means my period is coming" I said. "Girl its the middle of the month, yo period always come at the beginning" he said. "Keyair, relax we are fine" I said. "Okay, when you find out you pregnant don't be tryna get mad at me na" said Keyair as he walked to the kitchen. "I think its because of that Plan B, though I learned that it might make yo period irregular" I said. "Oh, okay" said Keyair. Keyair grabbed a jug of minute made juice out the fridge and drunk it. "Boa, stop doing that nasty shit" I said as I smacked Keyair on the back of his neck.

"Ow, look gurl" said Keyair as he rubbed his neck then came walking towards me. "Keep yo hands to yo self" he said. I pushed him and his body jerked a lil bit. "Bruh" said Keyair as he sat the juice down on the table. Keyair then ran up on me to grab me. I tried hitting him but he grabbed my arms too fast. "Yeah, you thought you was gon fade ya boa" he said. I laughed then tried freeing my hands. "Let, my arms go" I whined. He let me go then ducked as I tried to swing on him. "You lucky, I missed" I said. "Nah.. YOU lucky you missed, hell you talm bout" said Keyair. We then both sat on my couch and I turned the TV on.

"Girl, If you turn on them damn documentaries 'bout murders, I swear 'fore god" said Keyair. "Boyyy" I said as I rolled my eyes. "Put a damn movie on" said Keyair. I rolled my eyes then scrolled through the firestick menu. "What you wanna watch ?" I asked. "Put some hood shit on" he added as he took my remote and flipped through the movies. I got up and walked to grab the covers. I went in my linen closet and grabbed out my big blanket. I walked back to the couch and covered up.

Keyair put on the movie State Property. I have not seen this movie ever in life but, I looked like a good movie. Keyair always watching hood movies or like drug dealer movies. That boy think he one of them. He always askes me about my dad being a drug lord and what I can remember from him drug dealing, but I always tell him, my daddy ain't bring nun of that shit home. I mean we had to move one time back then but that's about it. 

I do remember him and mama always arguing when he was gonna go sell drugs and all that stuff but, that was about it. "Share that cover" said Keyair. Key laid down and I laid right in front of him and covered us both up. Key pulled my body towards him and we watched the movie. Half way through the movie Keyair phone rang. I grabbed his phone and it was Keisha.