𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎

GENRE:
F͜͡l͜͡u͜͡f͜͡f͜͡

⚠︎WARNINGS⚠︎
Grammatical errors
Not proofread

✵WORDS COUNT✵:
718

:26/11/20
:27/11/20

☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎

Jungkook is a CEO of a Famous Brand Clothing Line. He is stress so Taehyung, who is a little decided to give his daddy something.

☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎

Author's POV

It's Sunday today, but Jungkook was not home. Its his day off but something urgent happen in his Company that's why Taehyung was all alone in their home

It's 5:40 now. Jungkook usually come home at 7 but because of work he is always late. Taehyung wants to help his Daddy so he think of anything to do.

Once he have an idea what to do. He go to his playroom and get all the things he needed.

Once he get all my stuffs he start working on his present for his Daddy.

TIMESKIP

Once he's finished doing his work. He put all his stuff back to his playroom and put his work on his Daddy's office.

He clean all the mess and take a bath. After taking a bath he put on his pajama.

While drying his hair, he hear the front door opening means his Daddy was home.

He put the towel back to the bathroom and run downstairs to greet Jungkook, who look really exhausted and tired.

He jump on Jungkook,who luckily catch him almost losing balance.

"Daddy" Taehyung said while giggling.

"Bub how many times I told you stop jumping or you will hurt yourself" Jungkook scold the little who peppers his face with kisses before hiding his face in his Daddy's neck as Jungkook settled in the couch.

"Sowwy dada" Taehyung whisper

"its fine bub just dont do it again. how are you?"

"Im fine dada. I mitt chu(I miss you)"

"Aww I miss you too bub"

"I want cuddles"

"sorry baby but dada still have works"

Taehyung just whined and pout.

"But I want cuddles"

"Maybe after my work baby. I promise I will finish it quickly. Why not go to our room and watch your favorite disney movie hmm?" Jungkook suggest

"Okiee. give me a kitt(give me a kiss)" Taehyung said puckering his lips.

Jungkook complies showering his baby more kisses.

"Taetae wuvs dada"

"I love you too bub. Now go upstairs and wait for me okie? Then we can cuddle" Jungkook said patting Taehyung's butt signalling him to get off him.

"okiee" Taehyung said before running upstairs to their room

"careful baby"

"yes dada"

❣︎❣︎❣︎

As soon as Taehyung was in their room. Jungkook go to his office that was just few rooms away from their room.

He open the door of his office and lock it after he is inside.

He loosen his tie and put his bag in the couch that inside his office.

He sit in his chair to start working his remaining work when he notice a paper that has a drawing that has a few words below.

To dada♡︎,
I know your tired so Taetae draw for you. Hope you love it.

Love Taetae♡︎

As soon as he finished reading it, he rushes outside and run to their bedroom. When he reach there he see Taehyung focused on the show that he didnt notice Jungkook approaching him and hugging him from the back.

"Dada" Taehyung giggle as Jungkook pepper his neck with kisses.

"Thank you baby" Jungkook uttered muffled as he nuzzle his face more in Taehyung's neck.

"Fow what Dada?(For)"

"For the drawing"

"Oh Its the fiwst time we met in the pawk" (first time we met in the park)

"Yeah when I see you crying over the little dirt in your shirt"

Taehyung whined, embarrassed as the memory flash in his mind.

Soon the only sound in the room was the show Taehyung watching as Jungkook slept his face still in Taehyung's neck

︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎
A/N:
BORING RIGHT? I KNOW
STILL DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOWシ︎