Chapter 17

Abby's P.O.V.

Abby wakes up with slight stomach pains. Her mind replays how good Chase made her feel last night. The way her body responded to his. She looks over to Chase not in her bed, after a couple of seconds chase come in her room with a plate of food, two pills and a water.

"How are ya feeling?" He says giving me the food

I blush "I'm a little sore, but I can function" I say shoving toast in my mouth.

"That's what I expected" he says laying next to me

"We should probably get ready for school" Chase says

"Sure no prob you can take a shower down stairs" I say

"Ok" he says kissing my forehead

>> >> >> >> >> >>

I shower in Wild Vanilla Madgascar from bath and bodywork. Deciding to give myself the full treatment and all I shave . Getting out I put on a white lace crop top that clings to my chest, black high waisted pants and a pink lace shaw jacket. To accent my body I decide to put in my belly button peircing and a bronze necklace that says love.

I walk out of the bathroom and into my room. Chase is take the sheets off my bed.

"Your wearing that?" he says with his eyebrows raised

"Yes" I say

"Change"

"No"

"Damn it Abby just change" he says

I turn around and put my hands on my hips. "No"

"All the guys are gonna watch you"

"Let them watch...I belong to you" I say

"Never in a million years would I have thought you would say that" he says with a smile.

"Whatever chase" I say walking out of my room towards the bathroom.

I apply make that looks natural. Then I wing my mascara and fill in my eyebrows a little. To top of the look I add clear lip gloss. Walking into my room Chase isnt there.

"Abby if you don't hurry we're gonna be late" Chase yells from the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming give me like two minutes" I yell

I grab some white low top Chucks a.k.a Converse. Putting them on I run down the stairs and when I get three steps down. I end up falling. I scream and chase comes running from the living room only to see me on the floor.

He laughs helping me up. I smooth down my hair and I feel that I didnt do it. I run back out the stairs and I turn on the flat iron.

"Abby what the hell are you doing" Chase yell

"I forgot to do my hair" I yell

"No No! we are leaving now!" He says marching up the stairs.

I quickly close the door locking it. He bangs.

"Chase your gonna want me to stay home when I get done!"I say in a sweet tone and he stops.

10 minutes later I finish my barrel curls and I sprits them with a hardening spray.

I come out and Chase is sitting on the stairs with his head in hands.

"Mister are you okay" I say in an old english accent

He looks up in amazment and I run my hands over his strong shoulders and through his hair.

"Mister?" I say

Chase grabs me and kisses me, then throws me over his shoulder. I scream and pound on his back.

"We're taking you Maserati" he says throwing me in the car...litterally throwing me.

>> >> >> >> >> >>

Chases P.O.V.

I really like Abby's Marerati, she plays on her phone as I drive us to school. Last night was great, she said my name over and over again. Just makes me hyperventalte, you know when a girl is so hot it takes your breath away and it like DAMN! I groan and Abby looks at me in confusion.

"What wrong?"

"nothing" I say with a light blush, I hope she dosent look at my pants. We pull into the driveway and we both get out. I grab he hand and we walk into the building with eyes on us.