Chapter 19

Chases P.O.V.

Damn that fool for making Abby cry. Chase pulls her towards his chest trying his best to sooth her. After about five minutes she stops.

"Look at me" Chase says

Abby dosent look up to him so he puts his fingers under her chin. Her head tilts towards him.

"Dont let them get to you. You are way stronger than you let yourself belive" he says

"Chase, it's so hard" Abby tries to say

"I know sweetheart I know, but I'm here now" chase says kissing ger forehead.

"I'll walk you to class"

"Does it look like I've been crying?" Abby says

"No" Chase says and it's the honest truth.

He takes her hand interlacing it with hers. Pull her into the empty closet that he found a while ago. Chase smirks at the thought.

"why are we here" abby ask in confusion

"to take your mind off of things" he says kissing her.

She responds instantly, Abby wraps her arms around my neck pulling me closer. I trace circles in her back and she arches it in response. We pull away for air and I move my way to her neck sucking lightly. only to give her a faded like hickey.

Abby runs her hands through my hair pulling it. I groan hoisting her up so she straddels me. my hands roam and so does hers.

"Babe we need to stop before I lose myself" chase says in a strained voice

"but I dont want to" she whines

"Damn it Abby its for your sake not mine I cant have my girlfriend in school not being able to walk" Chase says and Abby climbs off him.

"fine" abby huffs

"we can pick up where we left off in forty five minutes" he says in her ear making her shiver.

>> >> >> >> >>

Abbys P.O.V.

"Its always better the second time" Chase says as he traces patterns on my back. My face flushes with heat and he deeply laughs.

"I can feel your body heat"

"I'm sure you can" I say tracing his abdomen.

My stomach grumbels and I ignore it.

"Are you hungry?" Chase ask

"Yeah I could eat"

"Lets order chinese" he suggest

I get out of bed with a throw blanket wrapped around me.

"How about you do that and I go shower" I say teasing him.

He groans as I let the blanket fall a little leaving my back exposed. I snick at the emotions that plays his face.

Hopping in the shower I let shower water roll and bounce off my skin just like I let my feelings do.