What stopping you!

"Oh gosh lou I could just kiss you right now" Harry says wiping off his face. Louis looks around "well what's stopping you" Louis says knowing that he will finally get to have the moment he has dreamed of since he met Harry! Harry grabs the back of Louis' neck and places his soft lips on lou's. Harry could feel Louis simile into the kiss and my god did this drive him crazy. Louis tongue slid against Harry's bottom lip as if it were almost asking permission. Louis slipped his tongue into the younger boys mouth and... this feeling drove Harry crazy. Louis climbed on Harry's lap being careful of all the wires. Louis was driving Harry insane. Harry could feel that he was doing the same thing to Louis when Louis pushed his hips forward and my god did Harry feel some of the friction he needed. Harry's breath started getting heavier. Harry loved being able to do this with the one person he thought he couldn't do it with but he was still really tired from all that he had been through. They both heard a firm nock on the door. Louis jumped up and sat down crossing his legs trying to hide how excited Harry made him. Harry winked at lou before saying "come in".

Ahhh this was kind of awkward to write I hope it's not awkward to read. Well cool cats and kittens. Have fun with the next chapter. I love you. ~ T