My light!

"He Seizing check his vitals again this shouldn't be happening guys" one of the paramedics tending to harry yelled. When they got to the hospital they rushed Harry in leaving Louis in the waiting room to be swallowed by his own emotions. Louis stays in the waiting room while Harry was in surgery. Seeing his green eyed boy like that broke his heart. His one strong willed and outgoing Harry disappeared so fast. He couldn't handle how vulnerable he saw his Harry.
——
Harry felt stuck this darkness it was sad and lonely more lonely than he had ever been. He just wanted to see his Louis. He suddenly found his self being able to move again. He ran and ran until he could see his light again the horrible light that felt somehow safe at the moment. Safe because he knew that his one and only love was in it. He ran and ran he caught the light a rush of needing to cut again came over him until... " Hazz your awake" Louis said happily. Harrys urge slipped away when he felt his Louis' arms around him. He felt safe... safer than his darkness. He liked this kind of safe he never wanted to leave Louis grip. "Well hello loubear" Harry manages to crackle out of his mouth. "Oh gosh Harry here's some water" Louis says handing hairy a glass of water. "Ahhhh... thanks" Harry says in his soft innocent voice.

Well I'm crying again! I know I suck at making the chapters long but I just stop when I feel like I should stop.sorry. I love you have a nice morning, day, evening, night whatever time it is love you. ~ T