Chapter 23 Orion Pax: Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

Once inside the con warship Knockout transformed into his bi-pedal mode but I landed on the ground witha 'oof'. "thanks for the landing you over grown trash can." I called up to him. "why you little brat." He said. "that's the best you could come up with tincan?" I scoffed. "urgh you fraggin scrapheap." Knockout said. "That's right you do belong in a scrapyard trashcan." I said. "Alright fleshy I'm taking you to Megatron and see what he thinks about your comments." Knockout said as he grabbed me and we walked down the hall.

We reached what looked like a command center and that's when I saw him, Buckethead. "knockout what have you brought with you?" Buckethead said. "This feisty femme wont stop calling me names I thought you might be able to get the other autobots to reveal their base to us with her as bait." Knockout says. I fained innoccent and I gave them my fearful face without revealing any fear what so ever.

"You stupid femme where's your fire now eh?" Knockout said. "I-I- I dont know what your talking about."I told him. Buckethead looked convinced but Knockout didnt. "Take her and put Orion in charge of watching her until I figure out what to do with her." Buckethead said. "yes my lord." Knockout said. Knockout the grabbed me and we walked back down the hallways and into a room that stood Optimus Prime himself. He turned around and at knockout then down at me with a confused face. "Megatron has ordered that you watch over  this human femme for now." Knockout said as he dropped me onto the floor again. Good thing it didnt hurt.

"Thanks again peabrain." I said. "oh you little I should have your spark for faking it infront of Megatron." Knockout said. "Oh yeah well maybe you should show a backbone every once in a while huh block head?" I told him. "oh I have had it with you. I"m out of here." He said and locked the door on the way out.

Man, I hope this works cause if I make it out of here alive Magnus is going to kill me. "Are you alright?" Optimus asked. "Yes I"m fine,how are you?" I asked him. "I'm doing good, what is your desination earthling?" Optimus asked me. "Ella." I said. "Are you not going to ask what my desination is?" He asked. "No I already know your name." I told him. "You do? But I have not met you before Ella." He said. "You have but when you met me I knew you as Optimus Prime, Not Orion Pax." I told him. "I think you must be mistaken I am no prime nor have I heard of an Optimus."He told me. "You know me Optimus but you have lost your memories due to the fact that when you saved earth the planet your on from Unicron. You had to use the matrix of leadership to destroy the chaos bringer. I dont know that you will believe me, but I need you too, the autobots need you to believe me and remeber. You are no decepticon Optimus you belong with the autobots always have always will. Whatever Megatron has told you he is telling lies. He's using you for his own advantage. You are the autobots leader and we need you. We will forever need you. Please believe me you are the one and only Optimus Prime, the last of the primes." I told him.

He continued to stare at me. I hoped he remebered or atleast believed me. "I am astonished that you know all of that and I will try to remeber." Optimus said. "If you want to know more of Optimus Prime to which you are, I would have a look at the cons data base." I told him. "I think what you say would be best." Optimus said. Good he belived me then.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

Arcee had tried to get Optimus back by gettting on the warship but not after soundwave sent her to contininate that had zero temps. "It's not your fault." Jack said to Arcee. "If it were any one of us  needed resueing Optimus would have found a way, I didnt't." Arcee said. "well Ella might have found a way." Raph said. "Raph." Jack whispered/yelled. "I mean Ella had an idea but thought better of it." Raph said. "Where is Ella?" I asked. "She went up to the roof to get some air and to think of somemore plans, she said she thinks better when she's alone. So best not to bother her." Raph said.

I raised an eyebrow at them both as did Ratchet.

[Ella? are you alright?] I sent through the bond.

[Fine. why?]

[I just hadnt seen you but Raph and Jack said you were thinking of ideas on the roof so I just wanted to make sure.] I sent back

[Oh yeah I"m good, but I will talk to you later I got to get some ideas rollin.]

She seemed fine but not much of her self came out of the convo we had and both Raph and Jack looked nervous when they talked about her.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V

Optimus was about to look up himself when doritohead himself walked through the door with a bunch of energon cubes in his hand. Once he saw us he dropped them and aimed his missiles at us and then said "No, Optimus Prime." I looked at screamy then turned to Optimus and yelled "Optimus get out of the way." I didnt know what would happen or what I could do but I hoped it wasnt bad.