rules

1. Follow this account and your graphic designer permanently as well as complete your chosen graphic designer's indicated payments.

2. Read through all the graphic designers' bios and choose the one who fits you and your book the best. The designer you chose is free to reject your order if it goes against what they don't read or their morals/beliefs as indicated in their bios. As well, if you choose a designer on hiatus, your request may be ignored.

3. You may not submit more than one order at a time.

4. Do not shop hop. Shop hopping is purchasing multiple graphics from different shops then choosing the one you like the best. To prevent this, you must use the graphic for at least two weeks and credit the designer wherever the graphic is used.

5. Your book must already be published, and you must be planning to keep the book for at least two weeks as indicated in rule four. For covers, you must credit the designer in the description of your book.

6. Please be patient. Our designers are balancing school/work and Wattpad, just like you!

7. Add the graphics shop book to a public reading list and your private library for a notification when your graphic is ready.

8. Post the graphics shop book to your conversation board.

9. Password: Any language you know other than English. If none, put none.