Getting to know each other and Nun

Author Note:Does anybody know if there are any other events from Asia appearing to Riser's defeat apart from the Familiar Forest I sort of have the 3rd season nailed down The exorcists(Xenovia and Irina) appear, Kiba's hate boner for the Holy Swords,Freed,Kobakiel, the 3 factions reunion the attack during said reunion and that's about it.

Y/N:So Shiori, what would you like to eat?

Shiori:Anything is fine thank you.

Fou sat on Shiori's lap and started rubbing himself on Shiori's head causing her a laugh.

Y/N:Fou seems to like you but first things first-said looking seriously to Shiori.

Shiori:What is it?

Y/N:Are you going to take the training seriously?

Shiori:Yes!.

Y/N:Good I thought you would be like your aunt and not train yourself.

Shiori:I know she doesn't take seriously her training even thought of....that.

Y/N:*Interested*What is it?

Shiori:It's nothing.

Y/N:Come on Shiori,you can tell me everything after all we're friends aren't we?.

Shiori:Ok, so my aunt Rias has to marry a high class devil from the phoenix clan called Riser Phoenix.

Y/N:And the problem is?

Shiori:He is an arrogant dick who has 15 women on his peerage dressed all in some sort of fetish one of the peerage member is his own sister.

Y/N:Why and who arranged that marriage?

Shiori:Well it was the council.

Y/N:Let me guess old rotten to the core people that just want power and more power.

Shiori:Yes.

Y/N:Now why would they want Rias and Riser to marry they wouldn't last a minute without throwing at each other's necks especially Rias.

Shiori:Well it's because the Pure Devil Population is really low with only a handful or so of pure blooded devils they want it to preserve the Pure Devils and get really strong Gremory Phoenix hybrids.

Y/N:*Facepalms*They don't know the story about Izanagi and Izanami don't they?.

Shiori:The gods that created Japan?

Y/N:Yes those ones, do you know about it?

Shiori:Only that they were tasked with organizing the chaos that was the world bellow the Gods World using the Ame no Nuboko or the Jewelled Spear.

Y/N:Well you see they created the island of Onogoro were they would live,in their Eight Measure Palace. In the very center of it stood the Heavenly August Pillar some undetermined time after they decided to start family and thus they both circled the Heavenly August Pillar Izanagi to the left and Izanami to the right. In spontaneous delight, Izanami exclaimed, "What a fine young man!" "What a fine young woman!" said Izanagi in response. He then complained that Izanami should have left it to him to take the initiative. Do I have to stop?

Shiori:No continue-said very interested.

Y/N:Ok, well as I was saying they were unsure of what to do next so they got advice from some wagtails,their child Hiruko and an unnamed one were born but one was born without bones or limbs so they put him on a boat made of reeds and abandoned to float away to his melancholy fate,the unnamed one was unsatisfactory,crestfallen they returned to heaven and asked what had they done wrong and it was that Izanami took the initiative when normally it's the male,so they tried again and they they got many children but during the birth of Kagutsuchi the Fire god Izanami was burned to death,do you get what I'm saying with this?