6

this is gonna stay in nadia's pov unless i say otherwise

i wake up and get ready for school again. we don't have practice today luckily because the freshman's have practice today.

we don't have a junior or senior soccer team because they didn't have enough people that wanted to play this year, so we have practice every monday and wednesday and freshman's have practice on tuesday and thursday and we all have games on friday.

once i'm completely ready, i go out to the living room and hear a knock on the front door. i open it and it's sierra and darius. i go to kingston's room and knock on his door.

"are you ready? they're here," i say.

"one second, i'm coming," he says. i walk back to the front door and he follows me and we leave.

once we get to school, we all go inside and to our lockers. of course hudson is there waiting for me. he's leaning on the lockers and is on his phone.

"don't even say anything because i was ready before king again today," i say. he laughs and puts his phone is his pocket.

"geez, dia. i wasn't gonna say anything. this time," he says making me roll my eyes.

"shut up," i say as i mess up his hair. we all make sure we have our things and then we go to class. i sit down next to sierra and hudson sits next to me.

"are y'all dating yet?" sierra says like it's nothing, not even looking up from her phone.

"never," i say.

"damn i'm that bad?" hudson jokes.

"no but you're my best friend," i say.

"damn you just got friend zoned," sierra says to hudson.

"please. don't act like you've never been friend zoned by king," he says back.

"i've never said anything to get friend zoned for so technically no i haven't," she says.

"y'all are childish as fuck," i say.

"you are too," hudson says.

"okay but still," i say making hudson and sierra both laugh.

"anyways...i'm tired so i'm going to sleep," sierra says. she lays her head down and i get on my phone and hudson gets on his too. we have a really chill teacher and it's just homeroom.

lunch

we walk in and sit at our normal table like usual and surprise surprise, lyla walks over again and sits down. sierra immediately rolls her eyes.

"what do you want this time?" kingston says.

"you don't have practice today and since we're partners for our english assignment, i was wondering if you wanted to come over and study," she says.

"i have a phone number for a reason," king says.

"can you not take a hint?" sierra says to her, "he's obviously not interested."

"i can change that," she says way to confidently.

"how about i agree to come over just today and then you'll leave me alone after that," king says.

"deal," she says. she gets up and walks away and sierra moves from her normal seat by him to next to me.

"i wouldn't worry about it. he hates her," i say.

"he still agreed," she sighs. the people who brought their lunch eat and the rest of us just talk. the bell finally rings and we go to class.

after school