I'm conflicted about it all. I realize that I do like him, and he's very handsome and cutely awkward. But I can never tell what he's thinking. And his date ideas are horrible. Absolutely just...out of this world. 2/10.

"That's good, that's good." Tendou nods and then looks up at his best friend. "Have you told her about your plans?" He asks and Ushijima shakes his head.

"Sasaki, be ready by 8 tonight. You don't have to come watch me practice, we're going out on a date." Ushijima looks down at me and my eyes widen.

"A real date?" I ask and he frowns.

"Our dates so far have been real." He says and I chuckle a bit.

"Never mind that. Okay, I'll be ready." I smile and he just gives me a nod.

For the rest of the walk to school, Tendou made sure we kept talking. It was nice though, if he weren't here it would probably be silent.

We soon get to campus and walk towards my class. As we walk, I notice people staring and starting to whisper.

"Well, Sasaki-San. Here's your class." Tendou and Ushijima stop in front of the door.

"Thank you guys." I bow my head slightly and Ushijima looks at me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What have I told you about bowing?" He asks and I fiddle my fingers.

"Sorry, it's just a habit." I mumble, looking away from him.

"Wakatoshi-Kun, let's get going before we're late." Tendou grabs Ushijima and starts to walk off. "Oh, Wakatoshi-Kun will come get you for lunch, okay Sasaki-San?" Tendou calls before disappearing around the corner.

My cheeks heat up and I turn around, my class is staring at me. They don't even rip their eyes away until I sit in my seat.

"Eri, people are posting rumors about you." Hana grabs my hands in hers and looks at me seriously.

"What? What do they say?" I frown and she shakes her head.

"I don't want to say. They're pretty harsh, but Yami is the one who started it." She says and I groan.

Yami is like those girls who are popular in school and everyone likes because she's small and pretty. Like the Regina George of Shiratorizawa.

Except, the thing is, nobody likes her. A lot of people fear her though, as she torments girls until they literally switch schools sometimes. She thinks Ushijima Wakatoshi is 'hers', yet he's never talked to her before.

"Eri, you need to do something about it. Or tell Ushijima-Kun or something. What if he sees the things she's saying and believes it?" Hana asks me, worry all over her face.

"Only a handful of people believe her. They know she's just desperate." I chuckle and Hana gives me a doubtful look. "Wait...are they believing her?" My eyes widen.

"Yeah..." She scrunches up her nose. "I think it's different in this case. A lot of girls here like him too, and are jealous. She has a lot of people on her side this time."

Dread fills my entire body. I'm not quite worried about Ushijima breaking up with me, but rather my reputation being ruined. Especially if I don't end up quitting modeling, if they get word of whatever crazy things Yami is making up, then I can kiss it all good bye.

Lunch comes around pretty quickly, and just like Tendou said, Ushijim was waiting for me outside my classroom.

"Are you going to eat with us?" I look at Hana as we walk out the classroom and she shakes her head.

"I'm going to eat with Tendou." She winks at me.

"Hana...you know the rumors about Tendou." I frown.

Tendou, allegedly, is 'a man who will fulfill your every need and then dump you on the street'. At least, that's what someone made up about him last year. Apparently some girl slept with him and all she could remember was that he was good in bed, but he claimed he didn't know her the next day.