11 A Riviraly for what

Start bij het begin

"Oh is that so." Dream smirks. "Yeah, it is so" techno speaks this time. Dream moves closer and techno walks away. Techno then starts running or more like jogging to my patio door. "Try to catch us nerd" I ducked and he went out the door.

We faced my huge backyard that led close to the beach. I was a model so I got a pretty nice property.

Techno started running/jogging I dunno how because I was on his shoulders but eh.

Dream caught up to us pretty quickly though because techno couldn't run. "GIVE ME THE VALUABLES TECHNOBITCH" dream war cried. This made me start laughing to where techno and I fell.

"AHhHHhh" I screamed as we fell. I closed my eyes but never hit the sand. I hit strong, quick arms. That cunt.

"AHAH GOT HER" dream started running with me in his arms. Techno...well..he kinda just laid there for a second.

"Dream let me down" I pushed him. "NeVer" he laughed. He started for the water. "NoOoOoOoOoOoo don't you DARE" I yelled but he already had his shoes off and was afoot in the water. "OH that's cold," he said surprised and caught off guard.

Techno pushed us in. But I grabbed his collar first. It was like everything turned slow motion.

Yelling and grasping for something to grab but only getting air.

We all fell back into the water with dream laughing. Techno was doing some gargle war cry and I let out a shriek.

The cold water surged over us. I hit my head on the sandy floor and my clothes made it hard to pull myself back up.

I don't know how I managed to make it so far out---. I push off the ground but I make no progress. I try to lift myself but still no progress. Somethings holding me back. I feel the tug on my clothes and see that it's caught on something. It can't be clearly seen but I can't escape from it.

I've been taught what to do in these situations of distress. The first thing I do if I take off my pants which is the one being caught. I then take my shirt off. I need no baggage when I try to get up again. I lift my head and gasp a breath of air.

Pushing off the bottom I get half of my body out of the water. I gasp for more air. My breaths shallow but stable. I do a 360 and see clay getting out by the beach and techno laughing at him. Do they know im out here?

Shaking off negative thoughts I swim back to shore. I wasn't that far but by the time I got to the shore clay had finally gotten out.

" F-UH-uh -ckk yo-u-u -Tech-n-oo-ba-ba-be" I shuttered out of coldness. Instead of answering me I got stares from both men.
"W-h--a-at arr-e yo-u-u looking at," I ask hugging my shivering body.

"Uh- y/n you uh" Clay dragged on. "Your practically naked" technobabe said. "I'm wearing a nude bra and pink underwear im far from naked." I rolled my eyes and walked off the shore and into the house.

The boys followed after staying silent. I got in and went to my thermostat. "Here I have two water heaters so you and I can shower. Oh and techno your gonna have to go home I don't have clothes for you. Sorry" Dream furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well he ca-" techno cut him off "no im good I need to go home anyway" he shrugged his shoulders. "Well then at least let me get you a towel" I slide over to my downstairs bathroom and grab a spare dark blue towel.

"Here" I placed the towel on his head. "Take that for your travels" I giggled and he chuckled. "Okay well ill see you tomorrow" he gave me a wet hug and then left. It was weird because we never hugged before. It liked it though I kinda wanted more.

"Okay, I'll take the upstairs bathroom you take the downstairs" I command. Dream nods. "Where's my backpack?" I look around and see it at the top of the stairs. "Here I'll get it" I walked upstairs and looked at his backpack.

It was

Open....

I grabbed the handle and the flap folded open. I looked inside to see the hoodie I wore that one day we went modeling. Then I saw some notecards.

My breath hitched. Quickly zipping the backpack up. I rush downstairs and hand it to him.

"Is this really all you packed?" I ask concernedly. "No I got a duffle bag in the car" (yea he has no car IRL but that's okay)

"Well. Uh okay, I'm a go take a shower now." I dunno why it was so hard to speak, so hard to keep my eyes off his wet hair and close-fitting damp t-shirt.

He was doing things to me.

And I don't know if I like it.

++++++++++
IM BACK
-PoP oUt