- 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 ; 𝗼. 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗿𝘂

𝗼𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗿𝘂 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

⌜ 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴.⌟
𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿: 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀, 𝘀𝗼 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.
꒰ 𝒊 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖. ꒱

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

HE HADN'T SAID A WORD TO YOU ————
since he lost the game against karasuno. he was your best friend, the two of you doing practically
everything together. and now, he refused to speak to
you, simply nodding or shaking his head everytime you had a question.

"tooruuuu!" you dragged his name out, sitting on his bed. he hadn't exactly invited you over, more so letting you in. "are you really still mad about losing to karasuno?" you groaned, laying on your back. he just grunted in response, going back to his phone.

"answer me oikawa tooru! fine, i'll just go hang out with mattsukawa at least he'll actually talk to me." you got up, grabbing your phone and heading to his bedroom door.

before you could turn the doorknob, you were pinned against the door. "uhhh tooru? what are you doing?" you asked, confused. "you are not going to mattsukawa's. you don't think i saw how he was giving you googly eyes?" he asked, his voice low, but cocky like usual.

you smirked. "and what's it to you?" you knew exactly what you were doing. teasing him because he was so obviously jealous. "so it wasn't the karasuno match? it was just mattsukawa and me. i see. well, i'll be going!" you chuckled, turning the doorknob.

you felt a large hand grasp your waist, before spinning you around. "not so fast, little one." oikawa smirked, pulling you flush against him. "who are you calling little one? fuck you! you know i'm older by a mo-" you were cut off by oikawa's chapped lips touching yours, kissing you passionately. you immediately gave in, wrapping your arms around his neck.

you pulled away for a second, pulling oikawa to his full sized bed, before connecting your lips once more. you felt his hands all over your body, your skin quickly growing hot. "i want mm- more." he mumbled against your lips, moving his hands to the bottom of your shirt.

you consented, raising your arms so he could lift the shirt over your head. he immediately brought his lips to your neck, kiss up and down, his lips searching for your sweet spot. he found it, your moans and arched back signaling it. he began to suck and bite at this spot, leaving a dark mark.

he began to kiss down your abdomen, grasping your breasts in his palms. "fuck" kiss. "y/n." kiss. "you're so." kiss. "fucking." kiss. "beautiful." he planted one more kiss above your waistband, before slowly removing your leggings. "are you sure you wanna, you know?" he asked you, to which you responded with an exasperated "yes."

he planted a kiss on your trembling thighs, before removing your underwear and throwing them to the side. "fuck, so gorgeous y/n." he mumbled, wetting his fingers before slowly slipping them into your entrance. you practically screamed, arching your back.

"babe, i haven't even done anything yet, chill." he cooed, rubbing your hip. he began to slowly slip his fingers in and out of your slick, making you moan frequently.

"you ready?" oikawa asked, pulling his fingers completely. "m-mhm. please?" you begged, subconsciously perking your hips up. "ok babe, one sec." he hummed, grabbing a condom from his bedside stand.

he ripped open the package with his mouth, slipping the condom over his hardening cock quickly. "i-i'm gonna put it in now." he mumbled, aligning his tip with your entrance. he pushed in slowly, groaning as he bottoms out.

"i'm gonna move it o-okay?" you nodded, your eyes glazed over. he began to slowly thrust in and out at a slow pace, enjoying the delicious moans emitting from your throat.

he began to go faster, pairing it with him rubbing your clit, making you mewl. "t-tooru! yes yes yes! please tooru!" you moaned, grabbing his hair pulling lightly, making him grunt as he quickened his pace.

"you're doing so good b-babe. cum for me. i got you babe." he cooed once more, his hips stuttering. with a few more thrusts, you let out a loud moan, trembling as you rode out your orgasm. "i-i'm almost there b-babe. just a little bit m-more." he muttered, thrusting sloppily, chasing his own high.

his hips finally stilled, him groaning out deeply. "f-fuckkkk. that was so good babe." he smiled brushing the hair out of your face.

he slowly pulled out, holding your hips in place as he did so. "how do you feel?" oikawa asked, slipping the condom off of his member. "fantastic." you grinned. "but i don't think i can move." you giggled, grabbing his shirt that he threw aside earlier and slipping it on.

"i'm gonna go get some water, i'll be right back?" you nodded, signaling him off.

he soon came back, slipping under the covers with you. "mmm i love you." he spoke softly, pecking your lips gently. you curled into his arms, humming satisfactorily.

"i love you too, tooru."

NADIA SPEAKS!
here is the oikawa oneshot!! this one is just smut, so i hope you liked it! it's a bit shorter than the last one, but i like it just as much :)