Ƙυϲհ Κυϲհ Ηɸτα հ❣️✨-2

WILL THINGS FALL BACK IN PLACE?

Hello, Nmste, Assalamualaikum, Satsriakal to all my lovelies 😘😘❤️✨💫🌈🌠

M aa gyi🙈🙈🤭🤭

So ya I told I won't be able to update but guys u made me change my decision😂😂🙌 Hands up in front of ur demands 🙌🙌...and ofc one more reason some people know....

It's my cutie lovely didu's birthday 🎂🎉🎉💃💃💃💃💃
Happyyyyyyyyyyyy vala birthday Komi didu😘😘 adorable_az 🍧🍨🍦🥧🍰🍮🎂🧁🍭🍬🍫🍩🍹🥂🥳🥳🥳 May the whole universe shower all it's blessings on you and you get everything u deserve and wish for....
This ch is dedicated to u on ur birthday mam🤭🤭, hehe I know u don't like that, so didu by ur baby🙈🙈🙈...hope u'll like it🤗🤗🤗

And y'all too...

So let's start 😁😁....

Happy reading 🤓📖....
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Everyone turned around to see the door broken and Neil with dd and police force. Avni couldn't help but smile in tears while the goons couldn't understand what happened in past few minutes.

(Ofc Neil hi h😂 and y'all knew it😁😁)

N: U r wrong brother. Vo sherni zaroor h pr sirf meri😎!

With that he started fighting with everyone who came in his way and other constables too fought and arrested everyone. Only the head was left who was still standing near Avni trying to register everything in shock. Neil reached near him and standing between him and Avni gave him murderous looks. Sunehri got other children out till then.

H: Ye sb, ye kya, kaise😵?

N: Vo kya h na, tune glt ldki se panga liya. Ye bahut khatarnak h mere bhai. Achhe achho k raste lga deti h, m police vala hoke nhi bach paya tha, tu to phir bhi mamuli sa gunda h.

This made everyone smile but Avni looked at Neil, who was backfacing her, with narrowed eyes. Neil turned such that he was able to both of them and gulped seeing Avni. In meanwhile, Sayesha remembered what had happened and went near the head.

S: Police to tujhe baadme saza degi, jo krne ki tune himaat ki, uske liye pehle m teri khbr lungi.

She was about to slap him but Neil held her hand. Dd took him a bit far where all his gang members were standing.

N: Relax! Why r u reacting this way?

Neil left Sayesha's hand and looked at her questioningly which made Sayesha to look towards Avni who was nodding her head in a no. Neil followed Sayesha's gaze and understood that Avni won't let her tell the truth.

N: Mishti tumhe kisi se, (seeing Avni) mtlb kis se bhi drne ki zaroorat nhi h. Sach sach batao kya hua tha? Ye tumhe sirf rent k liye force kr rhe the na? Phir?

S: Nhi Superman! Sorry Angel but unhe janne ka haq h.

Sayesha told everything to Neil who fisted his hand. Avni feared that Neil would surely burry him alive. His eyes were bloodshot red scaring everyone.

N(angrily): Teri itni himmat😡!

He was going towards the goon but Avni stopped him by holding his arm.

A(pleadingly): Neil kanoon apne haath me mt lo. Dd h na, vo log use saza denge, plz.

N: Leave me!