"Yes sir!" A guard replies, the Huntsman looks over his shoulder to a woman in shrouds.

"Use your Semblance, lock them in." He says. She walks forward and places her hand out, the prison becomes encased in an aura.

"There's no way they'll be able to escape that!" He yells out.

Inside

Ban goes crashing through the walls behind him. You and Ban laughing the entire time.

"This is so great! I thought you might've gotten soft on me!" Ban stands up and looks like he's dusting himself off.

"You still got it!" You tell him, you turn around and you two grasp each other's hands and immediately drop to the ground, elbows on the stones beneath you.

"Ready?" Ban asks.

"Go!" You yell out, you two begin pushing against each other's arms, a shockwave emerges from the force produced.

"What in the world?!" Yang yells out covering her face with her arms.

"Just roll with it." Diane says.

"Seven hundred and twenty times. If I recall correctly, and I do, I've beat you three hundred and sixty one of 'em."

"You must've lost your mind! I've won three hundred and sixty one times!" You retort, you both begin to push harder. The stone walls begin to crack and rumble. The very floor beneath you two gives way, making everyone fall.

"AHHHHH!!" You both yell out exerting power into the arm wrestling contest.

""The Captain is so dreamy when he gets worked up like that." Diane says out loud.

"HELP US!!" Ruby yells out, Diane grabs them all and holds them close.

"I feel so inferior." Yang says being squished against Diane's chest.

Outside

"Sh-Shade Prison...?" The Master Huntsman says out loud.

"The Sins are that strong?!" The female guard says beside them.

"We must withdraw." The Huntsman says to everyone. He widens his stance and everyone disappears from sight as Shade Prison crumbles to rubble.

"HA HA HA HA! Man I'm glad you're not a softy now Captain." Ban says covered in cuts, holes and bruises.

"He heh. And I'm glad you're still this strong after all that time locked up!" You say rubbing your nose blowing dust out of it. You look over to Diane, who releases the four girls, unharmed.

"Girls? I want you to meet my best friend..."

"The Seven Deadly Sins: The Fox Sin of Greed, Ban!" You announce

"Hey girls. Nice to meet you—." Ban's eyes meet Ruby's.

"Holy shit Captain."

"I know, and don't worry, she knows about Summer." You tell him everything, about you deciding to go to Beacon to protect Summer's kids, the Demons at initiation, and the need to gather the Sins for "her".

"Oh I see. Well first off, thanks for busting me out of prison, again. And secondly, let's go kick some Demon ass!"

"Wait, Mr. Ban?"

"Just Ban, and I don't know your names, which is terrible of me. What is all of your names?"

"I'm Weiss Schnee, and—."

"Oh a Schnee? Hopefully you're not a racist, bigot, tweedle-dick like your father." Ban says.

"Why you!"

"Only proving my point, next?"

"I'm Blake Belladonna."

"She's the one I told you about Ban."

"Gotcha. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Yang Xiao Long."

"Tai's daughter right? Tai is a cool dude. Can't really hold a drink to the Captain though."

"I'm—."

"Ruby Rose. You're Summer's kid. She never stopped talking about you whenever the Sins hung out. You should know, I didn't want to take her spot as The Sin of Greed. But it's what she would've wanted. We all respected Summer a lot." Ban says with meaning in his voice.

"Thank you Mr.— I mean Ban." Ban smiles and nods.

"Well? What're we waiting for? Isn't the Academy under you know, attack?" Ban says getting ready to run.

"Wait! Aren't you hurt?!" Yang asks.

"Huh? What do you mean? I look fine." Ban checks himself, waving his arms and legs.

"Now c'mon, we'll run and talk." Diane picks up the girls and you all start running, you see Weiss visibly confused.

"How—?"

"Is Ban not hurt you ask?" You look at Ban, he nods.

"Well, believe it or not, I'm immortal." He says putting his hands in his pockets.

"Immortal?" Blake asks.

"I can't die, no matter how much you slice me, cut me, explode me, crush me, no matter what, I will not die. My wounds will always heal and I'll rejuvenate."

"Wait, if your wounds always heal, then how'd you get that scar?" Yang asks.

"Well, this is the only permanent damage I've taken, and it came from the Captain. I may have pushed him, but it was worth it."

"I'm still sorry about that Ban."

"Don't worry about it buddy. Now enough  chit-chat for now, we need to speed up!" Ban suddenly speeds forward increasingly quick. You and Diane also pick up the pace.

"We're on our way back Oz."