The resurrection of Princess Annabell

Prologue

The lives of those who kill for the life of blood have never reached the gates of heaven. Well, except for the spirit of the legendary Princess Annabell along with her demon cat Jinx. Princess Annabell was pure; she fell in love with a demon named Conturyo. Conturyo had the power next to his father, Bethron the first fallen dark angel ever and the most powerful.

Annabell caught Conturyo stealing her precious white diamond drop necklace. It held unimaginable power in it. It would stay white with pureness of the soul that wielded it, but black with the evilness of the soul.

When Annabell saw the color her eyes grew with hatred and betrayal. She took her enchanted arrow and shot him in the heart, sending him to his death, not regretting it ever. She promised she would never fall in love with someone ever again, and with that promise, came the day that her heart died.

Her soul was not pure, but held undying evil in it. The powerful soul traveled with different souls, searching one for Conturyo's soul. She found him soon and tortured his soul for eternity. Little did they know, their souls were on the boat of reincarnation. For over 100years their souls were reincarnated each soul she corrupted of her reincarnations she killed Conturyo's reincarnation, making sure that she died following him.

The incarnation she didn't expect to do against her was Anastasia. She was four when Ana tried to take control of her, but Anastasia's soul was truly pure, for it did not break. She forced Ana all the to the back of her young mind, until Anastasia turned 18 when Ana broke free but waited patiently at the side.