15. One Step Closer And Your Back!

Start from the beginning

T: yes, I will change and than sleep. 

I went over to the closet me and Izuku shared. I took off my pants and put on my sweat pants and took off my shirt but when I was changing a questioned popped in my head so I left my dirty shirt on the floor so I could go ask the green hair boy my question. 

T: Hey Izuku..?

M: Yeah,  Sh- T-todoroki..?

T: Are we still dating? Or have you broken up..? And if are broken up, can I know why? 

M: I- I think we are dating.. I mean I want too but.. do you..?

T: I don't know.. and you can go back to calling "Shoto" I said to him and walked back into the closet to change but the words Izuku told me were.. nice.. I started to feel something warm, yet cold just from his words.. 

I walked out the closet with my t-shirt and my grey sweat pants. I saw Izuku curled up in a ball, he was cold even though he had the blank over..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midoriya's POV:

On are way back Kirishima kept whispering in my ear to tell me ways to get back the Shoto I knew and fell for, Kirishima tips were pretty good tips! At the door I saw Shoto grunting in pain so i went over and softy put my hand on his shoulder, i could feel his body shake from shock, he looked over and brush off my hand. It kinda hurt.. I could very easily tell the difference from the Shoto that I grew to like and love, to the Todoroki that woke up and began to be cold, cold enough to hurt me and others..

I wished Kirishima a goodnight and headed inside. Todoroki was in the bathroom for awhile, I began to get worried.. I started to mutter things about Shoto like 'Does he remember me?' 'Does he remember what happened?' 'Does he think we're broken up..?' 'how do I get Shoto back..' I was gonna continue to mutter but I heard Todoroki ask me a question it kinda scared me..
I told Todoroki to get ready for bed since it was now 1 in the morning and I was tired as hell. Todoroki left the and headed for the closest. Moment later Todoroki came outside the closest without a shirt, 'god he's hot!' I thought to myself but than Todoroki as me another question..

T: Hey Izuku..?

M: Yeah, Sh- T-todoroki..? I'd almost called him by his first name.. force of habit..

T: Are we still dating? Or have you broken up..? And if are broken up, can I know why? when he asked that I didn't even know myself but I'm really hoping we are and that we can go back to normal 

M: I- I think we are dating.. I mean I want too but.. do you..? I want him answer.. I want him to say 'yes'.. 

T: I don't know.. and you can go back to calling "Shoto"  When he said I could call him 'Shoto' again gave me hope that what I doing Is gonna work!

I knew that I could use on of Kirishima tips he gave me, Shoto also has one side of his body hotter than his left so I thought I could make the room colder to make me cold and have a cuddle night with Shoto.. even though he will do it no matter what which I miss it and it hasn't even been I day. I smiled at the memories I had with Shoto. 

I had start the plan.. I began to get really cold, I was under the covers and yet it was still cold, I curled my body Into a ball and I was to cold to realize that Shoto was done changing. 

Shoto layed on the bed pulling the covers over him and I was sad that my plan didn't work. I thought that was it until I felt heat and strong arms rapping around my waist I looked over my shoulder to see Shoto.. h-he smiled! I felt joy rush through my body.

T: This is okay, right? I mean you seemed cold and my body did this on its own.. I heard worried and concern in his voice.. It felt nice hearing something else besides from that plan tone of voice

M: Yeah.. It okay! I said flipping over, my facing was facing his chest. I buried my face into his chest, rapping my arm around him and he began to hug me tighter.. I'm getting him back...! slowly.. but this is a win~

Shoto and I slowly drifted to sleep.. " I love you.." I whispered before I feel fast a sleep and I wasn't sure If he heard it but It didn't matter.. I just wanted to say it..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHH WHAT AM I DOING  IM BREAKING MY OWN HEART!!! </3

Word count: 1501

Time: 2:20a.m

Date: 11/25/2020