2.3

shit about to hit the fan. don't read this chapter if you don't want your image of Hawks to be tarnished ;)

~~

The ache in my abdomen drove me mad.

A still presence, one that didn't move, didn't speak, but you couldn't deny,was there. I couldn't deny the muscles that he was prodding at without even intending to.

I wasn't sure if I'd started wiggling because I just wanted it that bad, or if it was because I wanted to go against Hawks' words for once. Probably both, though the second option made it seem much more fun.

The movie was quickly coming to close, the exorcism to rid the evil spirit having just taken place. Even so, I became inpatient, the frustration from the last thirty minutes of Hawks' teasing making my body heat rise unremarkably high. I arched my back, purposely making him hit my sensitive spot. I heard him suck in a sharp breath through his teeth as I felt his clothes chest come flush to my back.

"Didn't I tell you to not move, baby bird?" His teeth nipped at my ear, and my neck tingled from the heat of his whisper.

I only smiled. I knew exactly what he told me, and exactly what I was doing. I moved my hips even more, rocking them back and forth as the man behind me hummed in satisfaction. I grabbed a handful of my shirt, holding it to my chest so I could see clearly the view beneath me.

I took Keigo's lack of interference as a 'yes' to do as I so pleased. Him leaning back, taking off his shirt and tossing it to the floor, and then stretching his hands behind his head as his muscles flexed, was only more of a conformation. I placed my hand behind me, on his v-line, as a form as support as I began to lift and sink my hips, alongside their rocking. The friction I wanted was finally coming to pass, and the tension inside of me began to slowly unravel. I rested my cheek on my own shoulder, hoping to compensate for the lack of touch from Hawks as he simply watched the show.

I was purposefully louder than usual, hoping to tempt him to take control. With every time my hips swayed, dropped, or rocked, I made pleasureful hums. And every time I made him hit a special spot, I would release a moan from the pit of my stomach, and heightened the pitch to seem vulnerable.

Luckily for me, my plan was horribly successful. Hawks sighed as he sat up, his now bare, hard chest brushing against my back as I bounced.

"That's enough." he demanded, and his stern tone alone made me put my motions on hold. "Beneath me. Now."

I smirked at my plans immense success, but also at how stern he was being.

I liked it.

I rose, removing himself from me, and instead, turning to face him before dramatically falling onto my back. He wasted no time, prowling on top of me. The now empty feeling I was left with between my legs made me pout, feeling as though a piece of me was missing. 

My luck was immeasurable, the missing feeling in my depth being quickly solved as I was met with his presence once again. I smiled, and allowed my eyes to roll to the back of my head as my eyelashes fluttered.

"Hah." Hawks sighed as he began to thrust, beads of sweat already forming on his forehead as his wings lazily fell to his sides, acting as if they were curtains. "So, so good."

The blond begin to whine and moan words of praise, which only made me more and more aroused. I reached my arms around to the base of his wings, running my hands up and down his back, as well as breathing and mewling heavily to encourage him. His face twisted in pleasure, eyes closing tightly and eyebrows knitting together.

"God, Angela, you feel so good!"

I heard his words, and my eyes widened. I paused, and my heart stopped as my mind processed.

"What did you just say?" I asked, though I wish I didn't need to.

He froze, his eyes shooting open from his previous pleasure, and his movements stopping immediately.

He stared at me for a moment, having known the exact words that just left his mouth.

"Angel. I-i meant angel." he smiled. Though, his eyes told me a different story than his words, and I knew the truth.

"Get off of me." My face fell, and my mood turned to anger as my world seemed to crash before my very eyes. Every ounce of previous pleasure washed from my body, replacing itself with disgust and distain.

"What?" The blond nervously smiled again, accompanied by an equally as nervous laugh.

"I'm not repeating myself."

He heard the lack of humor in my tone, and saw the lack of emotion on my face. The blond hesitantly obliged, pulling out as his eyes turned to immense panic, blinking quickly as he searched for what to do or say.

I got up, pulling on my bottoms quickly and heading for the door. I opened it wide, and turned to look at him. "Leave." My breath was still calming, and the worst came out shakily.He stood, pulling on his own clothing clumsily as he rushed. He headed towards me.

"No, no no, Y/N look I-" he tried to explain, but I refused to listen.

"Leave, Hawks. Now. Just..." my throat began to burn, and I put up a pathetic smile. "...leave."

"Please just let me explain-" His eyebrows frowned for him, and his hands grabbed my wrist in an order to make me listen to his words. I didn't bother to pull away.

"Explain! Right, right." I cut him off. "Go on then. Explain."

"She's an old ex, and I just I-i-i-"

"Right, she's 'just an old ex.' An old ex that you think of while fucking me." The gears in my head kept churning, and I couldn't stop my mouth from moving. "Is she the reason you call me angel?"

I wished so badly he'd dispute my claim, but Keigo froze once again, mouth hung agape. He didn't say a word, he didn't deny it. He just stood there, the guilt in his eyes so overwhelming that it poured throughout the room. I bit my lip, my sadness beginning to take over.

"Right." I said. I couldn't look at him, instead just standing aside, making his path through the door more clear, and staring down at the floor as he released my arm and walked past. I closed the door behind him, not even bothering to spare a second glance.

My heart seemed to break in my chest, the sharp pains making my breath quicken. I felt like such a fool, I felt so embarrassed. It wasn't like I could deny anything that'd happened, like I could shift the blame onto him. I facilitated it, I let him fulfill his wild fantasies that he wanted to have with that girl. Worst of all, I fell for it. I let myself blush at his sweet words, I let myself think he really liked me, I let myself believe he was different than how I thought he'd be. I wanted to scream, I wanted to punch myself for being so stupid. I wanted to punch him for tricking me, and for succeeding in doing so. I stood, rushing over to the one thing that he had left here.

I grabbed the flowers, shamefully looking down at the damned gift I'd so gratefully received just hours ago. Before I knew it, water was drizzling onto my cheeks, the tears falling despite my best efforts. I grabbed the blooms from their vase, shoving them into the trash can, and pouring their water down the sink without any regret.

I wasn't crying because he hurt me, I was crying because I let him. I should've known better.

~~~

you guys didn't think I'd let it be sunshine and rainbows forever, did you?