The heat between

Karina noticed that winter is staring at her enjoying the sight of her face karina question winter why is winter exploring every inch of her face and when winter gently hold karina's cheek and slowly pushing herself to her and both of their lips met.
No this can't be said by karina,karina is trying to loose herself away from winter's passionate kiss but winter is way more stronger and winter is trying her best so karina can't escape from her then when winter bit karina's lower lips karina let out a soft moan and when winter was about to slid her lustful tongue inside karina's warm mouth somebody knocked on the car doors,Thank god who ever knocked the car is my angel said thankfully by karina knowing that winter's kiss will be just a kiss.
Winter open the right door.

         Winter's POV
Shit i was about to slid my tongue on to karina but who ever this bitch who knocked and destroy my moment will be drop dead i swear.

Winter open the car doors and greeting the figure that who knocked on the car door winter expressed a fake smile.
"Oh giselle hi what do you want?" Ask by winter,Uhmm......guys where at our dorm and also what are you both doing like our manager is signaling you to come out you didn't notice?Answered by giselle,Oh shi-
Uhmm were about to come out to the car but I'm sorry i just feel asleep so hard so yeah I'm sorry btw were coming out just go first there will catch up karina explained to giselle,Oh okay see you then giselle smile leaving the two girls alone.
The air conditioner is cold right said by karina to break the awkward situation,yeah it's kinda cold uhmmm what should we do unnie ask by winter.

      Karina' POV
i should ask winter about that kiss last time or maybe i should not because maybe winter is just having some shits in her head because she is tipsy at that time karina's said to her mind.

And when karina was day dreaming winter pinned karina in the car doors and really never waste time and kissed karina again both of the girls is already heating up winter hold karina's two hand and winter's other hand was in karina's cheek exploring every inch of her jaw line.

        Karina' POV
This is wrong but i can not stop myself i am mentally saying no but I'm physically saying yes.

As the time pass the two girls never stop making out and when the car doors open.