The open secret

So its the day for the long awaited girl group to debut in kpop aespa because as well as you know sme never debut's a new girl group since 2014 but they're time has come and some of the knetz say that aespa debuted just to cover up irene's issue but that is not true so lets start.

        Winter POV
i was nervous knowing that my group would debut my hands werw shaking but someone held it from the back i slowly glanced to that person who held my hand its karina my pretty tall unnie oh unnie i said karina smiled and answer "its okay dont be nervous kay"then she patted me in the head.

(And also guys im not an expert for aespa's persona because they just debuted but i think karina is free spirited and kind winter is cute and kind but she is the long lost daughter lf taeyeon and ning was a whole mess and giselle was a bitch and cutie so yeah)

So aespa finally debuted and aespa make a history in kpop for breaking views aespa celebrated each other they went to have a night out and also again no mature scenes because I'm a innocent child of seohyun so just flirt okay anyways aespa went to a nearest club and went there to celebrate aespa had fun dancing all night.

          Karina POV
I was so tipsy that i even forget who am i talking when a guy approach me and said hello i answered hi and bow when he held my waist i felt shocked and of course still tipsy but i don't know what is happening the guy who grabbed my waist held my hand and went to back dark hallway and he pinned me in the wall i felt strange and guys starts to kiss me i strangled out of there but that guys is just so strong so he keep  pinning on the wall when a short girl's figure was outshining in the dark reflected.

           Winter's POV
I start to get bored in the club so i asked my manager if were allowed to go home and sleep of course and our manger said sure why not so i started to find my members giselle was in the car ning ning followed our manager but i can't find karina i start to find every corner in the bar but i can't find her so i start to suspect that she is with someone so i went outside but i can't find her but when i saw a tall guy and a taller girl making out at first i thought that it was not karina like karina wouldn't do that because i mean we had a future place in kpop so nope it is not karina but i notice her blue colored hair i start to approached that two person standing and i noticed it's karina i freeze in shock but i notice that person is forcing her to do something and i went closely they are kissing i don't know but what did i just felt i felt disgusted but i just forget my reaction i approach them and.

So ill be finishing the 2nd part guys love you. :)